Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghostboy20

When driving, don't be this guy.

13 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, HowAreYa said:

There's no driving license needed to drive a car. You see the result of that.

I didn't have a drivers license when I was a kid and I could drive a car better then that guy xD 

gallery-1435700359-giphy.gif (Actual footage of me driving as a kid) 

HowAreYa likes this

I've hit many a tree with that car but I've never gone head first into the lake like that.  Honestly, if that happened, I wouldn't even be mad, that was pretty funny.

5 minutes ago, Deeify said:

I've hit many a tree with that car but I've never gone head first into the lake like that.  Honestly, if that happened, I wouldn't even be mad, that was pretty funny.

I honestly couldn't understand what happened. He could have escaped. Instead he went sailing 

10 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I honestly couldn't understand what happened. He could have escaped. Instead he went sailing 

In his defense, that car is so hard to handle.  He was also approaching a small bridge and probably overcorrected.  Overcorrected to hilarity if you ask me.

Ghostboy20 likes this

1 minute ago, Deeify said:

In his defense, that car is so hard to handle.  He was also approaching a small bridge and probably overcorrected.  Overcorrected to hilarity if you ask me.

Yeah it is but I've kinda mastered it lol But him just turning the way was just funny. 

7 minutes ago, BradleyMaverick said:

When I saw this post I was actually worried it was going to be a video of me. Thankfully I haven't (yet) done this. Hilarious!

If your on PS4 you might see me. 

BradleyMaverick likes this

29 minutes ago, Deeify said:

I've gotten better but certainly not mastered it.

I tend to try and use the breaks the best I can when driving to keep me from crashing lol 

One of my favs was being the only passenger in the 4 seater. Driver and i agreed to see if we could find any survivors on our way. Car was parked at main house at Higgins Haven. Just as she started the car, Jason appeared out of nowhere a few feet in front of car. She screamed so loud, and floored it in reverse... and back into the lake! lmao... so worth dying for that! 

Ghostboy20 likes this

4 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

One of my favs was being the only passenger in the 4 seater. Driver and i agreed to see if we could find any survivors on our way. Car was parked at main house at Higgins Haven. Just as she started the car, Jason appeared out of nowhere a few feet in front of car. She screamed so loud, and floored it in reverse... and back into the lake! lmao... so worth dying for that! 

I picture this now xD

cruehitman likes this