32 posts in this topic

I'm sure another final girl will be added, though imo, A.J. works better in that regard than Jenny. On average, I survive way more as A.J. than as Jenny. Typically, playing as Jenny is a death sentence. I can't count how many times I've either been killed as Jenny or killed someone playing Jenny (or saw someone playing Jenny get killed).

NUVyjP8.jpg

Tried to create how I feel Jenny should look on fallout 4. Still looks a little too old but I dunno

I agree with everything that's been said! Jenny is the only counselor that I will not pick because she looks so weird. She does not look like a final girl in my opinion. She needs work on her face, body and hair. 

Her voice actress is also almost 40! Which seriously bothers me considering these are meant to be teens/young adults :/ If they ever do a face change i think she should either resemble Chris Higgins more, or they should model her face (and maybe hair) after Acacia Brinley. Jenny and Acacia do share a similar face shape. I'll upload aimage below for Acacia.

5997af0a61769_2017-08-1811_11_531.thumb.jpg.aa05fcbb7a671c72641178a5aad09bf6.jpg

I don't have a problem with Jenny's look at all, she looks sweet and nice. If people have a problem thats cool...the only thing I find funny are the comments that say her hair doesn't fit a "final girl". Like what?! That sounds hilarious. "Sorry girl, you got that comedic relief hair. I ain't playing as you!"

I agree that I would have liked if they kept the hair of the concept art. However; I want to point this out, while the clothes of the concept art are based on Chris, I think her face is based on Annie. I wish they would have kept that cute little face! Now I kind of want Annie as a counselor, haha. 

L5CqTWne.jpg

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/headhuntershorrorhouse/images/4/47/Annie_(Friday_the_13th).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100403224950