Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrandMasterLynx

Road Rage

36 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Wish I had a like left for this one. 

Exactly. This cheater don't even understand how "I only glitch out of map when I spawn cus Jason shouldn't get me early" sounds. 

Like wtf lol. 

What a fucking cheater! Lol. 

Private matches my ass. Liar too. 

Say what you want it doesn’t bother me at all but for some reason it bothers you

have a great week

2 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Say what you want it doesn’t bother me at all but for some reason it bothers you

have a great week

Yup cheaters bother me for sure. 

Lucky for me they don't last long. 

Ty. You have a fantastic one yourself!

I don't get the player bashing... don't like the way someone plays? Cool... don't play with them. Don't agree with another players methods and opinions? No problem... move on and find players you do like playing with. I for one don't play with people that take the game too seriously. I don't play with ones that need to compile strategy guides like it's some sort of competition like CoD or Madden. I don't play with ones that need/want to glitch to "win." 

I have a ton of people I've met on PS4 that play it the way I like to play and that's awesome. Doesn't mean I'm right and all the other play styles are wrong. I don't feel an overwhelming need to bash others for their choices. Like them? Add them to your list of players. Don't? Then remove them or do not add them in first place. But the overwhelming need to call out others? Come on... 

Just agree to disagree and move on. I for one can't wait to have more fun with all the cool people I've met on my journeys through Crystal Lake! 

GrandMasterLynx likes this

1 minute ago, cruehitman said:

I don't get the player bashing... don't like the way someone plays? Cool... don't play with them. Don't agree with another players methods and opinions? No problem... move on and find players you do like playing with. I for one don't play with people that take the game too seriously. I don't play with ones that need to compile strategy guides like it's some sort of competition like CoD or Madden. I don't play with ones that need/want to glitch to "win." 

I have a ton of people I've met on PS4 that play it the way I like to play and that's awesome. Doesn't mean I'm right and all the other play styles are wrong. I don't feel an overwhelming need to bash others for their choices. Like them? Add them to your list of players. Don't? Then remove them or do not add them in first place. But the overwhelming need to call out others? Come on... 

Just agree to disagree and move on. I for one can't wait to have more fun with all the cool people I've met on my journeys through Crystal Lake! 

Yea in my journey to Max lvl I found a lot of cool people that I play with they all hate me when I’m Jason but they love me when I’m a counselor getting the parts to fix the vehicle to help escape & at times I let people take my spot so i can be the last player and play Benny Hill for Jason 

cruehitman likes this

4 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

I do agree people will always voice and act like kids when it comes to these things (Heavens knows I've done this lol) But with this game I've learned to accept things, if Jason kills me and I'm host. Just go to youtube and just wait it out lol Glitchers on a roof. Just go get a beer and wait to hear them on twitter complaning about being banned lol Someone ratted me out to Jason. Snitches get stitches XD 

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Yea in my journey to Max lvl I found a lot of cool people that I play with they all hate me when I’m Jason but they love me when I’m a counselor getting the parts to fix the vehicle to help escape & at times I let people take my spot so i can be the last player and play Benny Hill for Jason 

I just turned level 50 last night and I've been playing since launch xD I've had people who love me when I'm Jason because they want to see Savini Jason but then I get idiots who sit and tell me they are gonna get me banned because I have an OP character xD Don't see how that's gonna gt me banned, I'm not doing anything wrong.

Now I need a beer

giphy.gif

cruehitman likes this

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I do agree people will always voice and act like kids when it comes to these things (Heavens knows I've done this lol) But with this game I've learned to accept things, if Jason kills me and I'm host. Just go to youtube and just wait it out lol Glitchers on a roof. Just go get a beer and wait to hear them on twitter complaning about being banned lol Someone ratted me out to Jason. Snitches get stitches XD 

I just turned level 50 last night and I've been playing since launch xD I've had people who love me when I'm Jason because they want to see Savini Jason but then I get idiots who sit and tell me they are gonna get me banned because I have an OP character xD Don't see how that's gonna gt me banned, I'm not doing anything wrong.

Now I need a beer

giphy.gif

Gotta love false reports this is why I don’t report anybody the only people I would report are the ones who throw racial slurs

Just now, GrandMasterLynx said:

Gotta love false reports this is why I don’t report anybody the only people I would report are the ones who throw racial slurs

I don't even do that because it's online. I'll report glitchers if someone is glitching on the roof or on a rock and I'll warn them if they don't leave I'm sending the pictures and videos. They then run lol So It's a nice scare for them. As for racist slurs, being called the N word by kids and adults doesn't bother me, mute button for a reason. 

Rexfellis likes this

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I don't even do that because it's online. I'll report glitchers if someone is glitching on the roof or on a rock and I'll warn them if they don't leave I'm sending the pictures and videos. They then run lol So It's a nice scare for them. As for racist slurs, being called the N word by kids and adults doesn't bother me, mute button for a reason. 

I agree. I've been called everything in the book, my family's lineage has been "challenged" 😂, and people have threatened to beat, kill, and rape me and my family. At the end of the day, it's just some dumbass spouting dumbass shit because he/she has no skill in the game. I just mute them and move on.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, if I decide the person has spouted enough hate speech, I am not opposed to shooting that asshole right in the face! It has been known to happen. As for glitchers or Jason's little bitches, I can usually warn them that I am recording the match, and they will  stop. 90% of the time, I'm not actually recording anything, but they don't know that. 😎 

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I agree. I've been called everything in the book, my families lineage has been "challenged" 😂, and people have threatened to beat, kill, and rape me and my family. At the end of the day, it's just some dumbass spouting dumbass shit because he/she has no skill in the game. I just mute them and move on.

If I had more likes I would have liked this post lol Yeah that's why there is a mute button. Not hard to use lol