Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrandMasterLynx

Road Rage

36 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Has anybody mowed you down while they were escaping or did they just run you down on purpose 

Of course. Anyone who has played 30+ matches has been run down on occasion. Sometimes it is an accident, bad driver, bad move by you to step in front (or behind) the car while it is moving, or just bad luck. It really does suck, but it is a part of the risk of trying for the car. I've also been in matches that had an asshole who was just trying to run down people for fun.

I don't understand why you would hinder your chances to escape by mowing people over, but it does happen

The last game I played actually.  It wasn't on purpose at all.  Jason spawned at Packanack lodge just as they were taking off.  I was going around the back of the car to get my seat on the other side.  They backed up right into me and sandwiched me in between the car and the lodge.  I got a lot of apologies but was completely accidental.

I've ran over a few people.... I don't mean to! I can't stop in time and I run them down and I start feeling so bad because I ran them over and all they wanted was to escape and they became road kill. I feel so sorry for them. I wish I can stop on a dime. Or when I'm backing up from Jason and I try and turn and then I kill them.... Why must they always run in front or behind me? 

Glee1.gif

Donnie Deado likes this

That's caused more laughs than anything in my games.  People darting in the road like deer and getting flattened.  I remember one, even the guy who got hit got a good laugh.

I've purposely mown down TKers and cowardly Tommys, and been mown down myself by TKers and by accident.

I'm lv77 and from memory have only accidentally run over 3 people (once their fault, once mine, once nobody's fault), and been run over myself twice by accident and twice by TKers.

I've likely purposely swerved to kill a dozen or so antisocial players, but only if they were en-route. :)

6 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I've purposely mown down TKers and cowardly Tommys, and been mown down myself by TKers and by accident.

I'm lv77 and from memory have only accidentally run over 3 people (once their fault, once mine, once nobody's fault), and been run over myself twice by accident and twice by TKers.

I've likely purposely swerved to kill a dozen or so antisocial players, but only if they were en-route. :)

LMFAO

10 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I've ran over a few people.... I don't mean to! I can't stop in time and I run them down and I start feeling so bad because I ran them over and all they wanted was to escape and they became road kill. I feel so sorry for them. I wish I can stop on a dime. Or when I'm backing up from Jason and I try and turn and then I kill them.... Why must they always run in front or behind me?

That's why I stand on the side of the road, and stick out my thumb. Far enough away from the road to avoid getting hit, and close enough to be seen and get a ride. Better than getting run over.

Ghostboy20 likes this

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

That's why I stand on the side of the road, and stick out my thumb. Far enough away from the road to avoid getting hit, and close enough to be seen and get a ride. Better than getting run over.

When I see the car I tend to stick my leg out to try and get them to pick me up. 

Was in one game where the four seater was trying to get out. Had two people in it. Guy was honking and calling out for other players en route. I had just stunned Jason and gotten away and called out I was close up ahead. I was coming from west side of woods to the road. Umbewnost to us, another counselor was also close coming from east side of woods up ahead. His mic had cut out and couldn't let us know. Both the other counselor and I arrived at almost same time. The driver was expecting me, not the other guy. Saw the other counselor come running out and thought it was Jason! Quickly swerved, turning me into a speed bump! lmao... it was hysterical! The driver called out apologies the whole way out. We all had a good laugh at that one. 

On 7/15/2017 at 10:25 AM, GrandMasterLynx said:

Has anybody mowed you down while they were escaping or did they just run you down on purpose 

You know how cheaters are. At least they aren't glitching the map. Right?

Riiiiiight? Lol. 

Ps- where do you cheat-glitch now that they patched your spot?

RAGEVIRUS likes this

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

You know how cheaters are. At least they aren't glitching the map. Right?

Riiiiiight? Lol. 

Ps- where do you cheat-glitch now that they patched your spot?

I know of a few glitches for each map but I don’t really use them the only time I use them is if I spawn somewhere and Jason tries to SPAWN KILL ME I won’t let him get a easy kill on me lol but so only do this on a private match since they don’t touch them 

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I know of a few glitches for each map but I don’t really use them the only time I use them is if I spawn somewhere and Jason tries to SPAWN KILL ME I won’t let him get a easy kill on me lol but so only do this on a private match since they don’t touch them 

Cool story bro. 🙄

7 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

We're all at the mercy of being spawn killed by Jason. Would rather die trying to escape than glitch to save myself. Glitching is for people of weak character/ability imo.

RAGEVIRUS and SnakeSound222 like this

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

We're all at the mercy of being spawn killed by Jason. Would rather die trying to escape than glitch to save myself. Glitching is for people of weak character imo.

Wish I had a like left for this one. 

Exactly. This cheater don't even understand how "I only glitch out of map when I spawn cus Jason shouldn't get me early" sounds. 

Like wtf lol. 

What a fucking cheater! Lol. 

Private matches my ass. Liar too. 

RAGEVIRUS likes this