32 posts in this topic

My thoughts on Roy:

+ Stalk

+ Traps

+ Knives

- Shift

- Morph

- Sense

Killing Roy requires 2x hits by shotgun, then a Machete hit by Tommy. Roy starts out with run, but the first shotgun hit slows him to fast walk. The second shotgun hit slows him to regular walk only and makes him vulnerable to a machete kill by Tommy. No stun (aka sweater). While Roy has run available, he can also climb through open / broken windows. As an easter egg, Jason's shack is replaced by an ambulance (no stun item / warning element).

1 hour ago, reisod said:

My thoughts on Roy:

+ Stalk

+ Traps

+ Knives

- Shift

- Morph

- Sense

Killing Roy requires 2x hits by shotgun, then a Machete hit by Tommy. Roy starts out with run, but the first shotgun hit slows him to fast walk. The second shotgun hit slows him to regular walk only and makes him vulnerable to a machete kill by Tommy. No stun (aka sweater). While Roy has run available, he can also climb through open / broken windows. As an easter egg, Jason's shack is replaced by an ambulance (no stun item / warning element).

I'll probably come back to your post at some point but Roy definitely needs either a normal Morph or even +Morph. He gets around pretty fast.

I don't have any interest in seeing Roy crawling through windows. I don't believe there's a precedent for it. Has any Jason crawled through a window? I can't remember. I know he likes to jump through them or throw people through them.

If police shot Roy, he died? Some things Need to be changed:

- The conselours Can not hit targets in mortal areas Like a knife in the neck, change Shoulders animation;

- Pam Sweater dont work;

- No Pam voice in his head;

- If you approach the police, you will be killed;

- After party Roy dont go at Jason cabin;

Roy can handle a lot of beating, but not in  head and neck areas. He is human like Pamela, things need be changed

6 minutes ago, i-cold said:

If police shot Roy, he died? Some things Need to be changed:

- The conselours Can not hit targets in mortal areas Like a knife in the neck, change Shoulders animation;

- Pam Sweater dont work;

- No Pam voice in his head;

- If you approach the police, you will be killed;

- After party Roy dont go at Jason cabin;

Roy can handle a lot of beating, but not in  head and neck areas. He is human like Pamela, things need be changed

I'm sorry but you need to suspend disbelief. Roy teleported, Roy got hit with a tractor and a chainsaw and a knife to the leg and survived. If Roy could be insta-killed by normal means then no one will want to play as him.

8 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Need only animation changed;)

That's a lot of work for just one killer. And you said Roy would die instantly by the police. You can suspend disbelief, I believe in you. B)