Spirit

Games Ruined By Groups

48 posts in this topic

I love it when a host threatens to quit if I kill them. I can find another game. Here is my message to those people. 

9 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

that's your right, but ppl want to do that with me and I will never go to partychat (basically you mean private chat right?), it basically is bad for you and the others that aren't in it. I like hearing what others are doing or if someone needs help or has keys or the fuse. It really bothers me when half the room is in private chat. Just kinda ruins that lobby for me.

I mean that if we’re in Party Chat we go into gamechat when he play F13

Camp_Blood_Killer likes this

"Groups" of any kind are the worst. I was just in a public lobby where long story short; I installed the battery to the 4 seater. Ran off to the next cabin looking for keys/gas. I see 3 counselors come charging toward the car. Jenny had the gas. I (Deb) install that as well. The Adam gets in to start the car, we all get in. They aren't speaking so I assume they are in a private party chat. He drives way out of the way to pick up their friend. They stop. I remain sitting in the back. He then wrecks the car, OBVIOUSLY SO. They all get out. I remain seated. Then lo and behold, Jason appears and only kills me. They all get in and drive away...

I've also dealt with people who do in fact use the game chat, but will only work with and for the benefit of their in game friend. They meet up and zero in on one of the cars, taking gas that is clearly meant for the other car across the map or for the boat, lol. I hate these mentalities. 

I now understand why Jason slaughters people. :)

6 minutes ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

"Groups" of any kind are the worst. I was just in a public lobby where long story short; I installed the battery to the 4 seater. Ran off to the next cabin looking for keys/gas. I see 3 counselors come charging toward the car. Jenny had the gas. I (Deb) install that as well. The Adam gets in to start the car, we all get in. They aren't speaking so I assume they are in a private party chat. He drives way out of the way to pick up their friend. They stop. I remain sitting in the back. He then wrecks the car, OBVIOUSLY SO. They all get out. I remain seated. Then lo and behold, Jason appears and only kills me. They all get in and drive away...

I've also dealt with people who do in fact use the game chat, but will only work with and for the benefit of their in game friend. They meet up and zero in on one of the cars, taking gas that is clearly meant for the other car across the map or for the boat, lol. I hate these mentalities. 

I now understand why Jason slaughters people. :)

Yeah I've had things like this happen but however people will work together to escape that's really the point of the game is team work or lone wolfing it. So yeah people take Items from one area to another which I find annoying tho I see why some do it because they think it's for that area. It's always going to be a thing can't really stop these people I'm afraid 

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I've had things like this happen but however people will work together to escape that's really the point of the game is team work or lone wolfing it. So yeah people take Items from one area to another which I find annoying tho I see why some do it because they think it's for that area. It's always going to be a thing can't really stop these people I'm afraid 

Yeah, working together isn't my issue. It's when they do it to the rest of the teams detriment, knowingly or not. 

Like....one time I said over the mic, "Okay. Battery is in the two seater." 

Random Squeaker: "Ummmmm....why would you waste the battery for the TWO seater????"

Me: "I found it in the cabin right next to the two seater. It was meant for the two seater."

Random Squeaker: "UMMMMM....Did you know that you can put the battery in the 4 seater...no part is meant for anything!"

I was done. Lol

whats funny too.is they go from party chat to game chat and back.and forth when they feel like it. 

3 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

Yeah, working together isn't my issue. It's when they do it to the rest of the teams detriment, knowingly or not. 

Like....one time I said over the mic, "Okay. Battery is in the two seater." 

Random Squeaker: "Ummmmm....why would you waste the battery for the TWO seater????"

Me: "I found it in the cabin right next to the two seater. It was meant for the two seater."

Random Squeaker: "UMMMMM....Did you know that you can put the battery in the 4 seater...no part is meant for anything!"

I was done. Lol

To be fair it doesn't matter but you just gotta make sure parts go where they need to go. 

8 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I kill no matter what. If I see you your dead, your dog is dead, your house is set on fire and anyone around is dead. I kill.

Good thing I have insurance. B)

44 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

To be fair it doesn't matter but you just gotta make sure parts go where they need to go. 

I'm aware...now stop ruining my rant.

Literally right now, just found each part for the boat myself, ran them to the boat and even asked one player if he could take the gas while I take the propeller but he shuts the door on me, obviously can't hear me I guess. Then i install both parts as TIFFANY -.- and meanwhile I see on my mini map 3 people coming up fast. The second I finish putting the parts someone gets in and starts the boat while the two others stand next to me infront of the boat... I'm literally telling them loudly that I put both parts in and I should def have a seat... well she turns it on and books it about 10 feet as her friend jumps in the water to get to the boat and Jason morphs over to us and IGNORES THE BOAT escaping and tunnels for me. I'm sorry but I quit, i don't do it much but I cannot help myself when I'm surround by assholes. Getting less and less fun.

3 hours ago, StarLord said:

Literally right now, just found each part for the boat myself, ran them to the boat and even asked one player if he could take the gas while I take the propeller but he shuts the door on me, obviously can't hear me I guess. Then i install both parts as TIFFANY -.- and meanwhile I see on my mini map 3 people coming up fast. The second I finish putting the parts someone gets in and starts the boat while the two others stand next to me infront of the boat... I'm literally telling them loudly that I put both parts in and I should def have a seat... well she turns it on and books it about 10 feet as her friend jumps in the water to get to the boat and Jason morphs over to us and IGNORES THE BOAT escaping and tunnels for me. I'm sorry but I quit, i don't do it much but I cannot help myself when I'm surround by assholes. Getting less and less fun.

In my opinion, you were totally justified in quitting (I'm assuming you were host?). That exact scenario has happened to me and if I sense the slightest bit of collusion between a group and the Jason....well let's just say I GIVE NO FUCKS. lol

StarLord and Camp_Blood_Killer like this

3 hours ago, StarLord said:

Please tell me you were host please tell me you were host...

Last night I was in a game where two members of a group were chasing around and killing a third member, while their buddy Jason killed everyone else and they were all in a party chat.  No clue if they were giving Jason hints, but it would surprise me if they weren't given his ability to morph to people so easily. 

Even without hints, they wrecked a public match by taking away half of the team to play a different game. If Jason knows that he doesn't have to worry at all about half of the counselors, that's just screwing the people who want to actually play.

2 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Please tell me you were host please tell me you were host...

Noooo I wasn't :( I wish, it ended up as a loss just for me unfortunately -.- 

16 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Good thing I have insurance. B)

I burn down the insurance company and take out everyone there. Now what? 

15 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

I'm aware...now stop ruining my rant.

I'm not ruining it. I'm only pointing out that gas goes in car or boat and battery goes into car. It's not like you need a special battery 

pila-duracell-aa.jpg

14 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I burn down the insurance company and take out everyone there. Now what?

Jason comes after you, because it was his insurance company. B)

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

But I am Jason

Burning down you own insurance company, shame on you lol. Pamela was in there by the way...

Just now, Fair Play said:

Burning down you own insurance company, shame on you lol. Pamela was in there by the way...

She's in the shed. And I don't own anything but the camp. That insurance company were full of sinners and had to go anyways. 

14 hours ago, StarLord said:

Totally sucks when someone steals your ride. I'm surprised that Jason didn't go for the boat. Two kills are a lot better than one.

On 13.7.2017 at 8:18 AM, Nubcakes said:

You're expected to be constantly recording your gameplay to get someone banned. If you miss it, tough luck. 

On PS4 you can record the last 30m by holding the share button and because games are always 20m long you always get the footage of cheaters. That's at least how I record and upload videos to Youtube.