CupOfCheese20

Someone claiming to be from gun

27 posts in this topic

Someone was messaging me claiming to be from gun media and saying he would ban me, here's the messages with his Psn name 

IMG_2054.PNG

1 person likes this

I don't think a dev will call people pussy nice try buddy 

@Kodiak I think this might belong in a different section, since it's about Gun employees.

Now I don't think this was from Gun Media. Can you provide the rest of the conversation? We have no context for why they are saying they will ban you.

I notice you don't show your replies...

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

I think they were glitching but still, them claiming to be gun still is against the rules. 

5 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

He probably doesn't show it because his cursing at him

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I think they were glitching but still, them claiming to be gun still is against the rules. 

Agreed. 

One offender reporting another. Speculatively.

Also not showing gamertag. 

Suspicions run high when full disclosure is withheld.

7 hours ago, CupOfCheese20 said:

Someone was messaging me claiming to be from gun media and saying he would ban me, here's the messages with his Psn name 

IMG_2054.PNG

You're both in the wrong and are horrible because of it.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You don't need the "like" but what the hell.

3 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

Agreed. 

One offender reporting another. Speculatively.

Also not showing gamertag. 

Suspicions run high when full disclosure is withheld.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

To be fair some people don't like having their gamertags spread online (Tho your online, people will see it lol) So them blocking it they don't want people sending them requests or messages for no reason. I still wonder if the person said something to piss him off or he was caught glitching and was trying to defend why he did it. Either way if you want the full story you could message the person on PSN since his gamertag is on here now lol 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

To be fair some people don't like having their gamertags spread online (Tho your online, people will see it lol) So them blocking it they don't want people sending them requests or messages for no reason. I still wonder if the person said something to piss him off or he was caught glitching and was trying to defend why he did it. Either way if you want the full story you could message the person on PSN since his gamertag is on here now lol 

Seeing how the initial message was "lame get a life" I assume @CupOfCheese20 was roof glitching. "Get a life" does seem to be the appropriate response to it. However, the other person is obviously not an employee of Gun and should not claim so. 

So they're both in the wrong. If someone attempts to scrutinize someone over what they said, I want both sides of the conversation. Blocking the gamertag is fine, but I need more context. 

15 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Seeing how the initial message was "lame get a life" I assume @CupOfCheese20 was roof glitching. "Get a life" does seem to be the appropriate response to it. However, the other person is obviously not an employee of Gun and should not claim so. 

So they're both in the wrong. If someone attempts to scrutinize someone over what they said, I want both sides of the conversation. Blocking the gamertag is fine, but I need more context. 

Yes, I do agree. Them blocking out what they said makes it weird. They also could have been Jason for all we know and the person was angry because they killed them. We don't really know. It is weird and I would like to see what they said. If anything he could be in the wrong as well. 

Edit After doing some research and looking up the users name I came across this channel and it's spelled the same. In the video it shows them glitching. So unless I have the wrong user but it looks like they are both in the wrong here. @lHeartBreakerl

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yes, I do agree. Them blocking out what they said makes it weird. They also could have been Jason for all we know and the person was angry because they killed them. We don't really know. It is weird and I would like to see what they said. If anything he could be in the wrong as well. 

Edit After doing some research and looking up the users name I came across this channel and it's spelled the same. In the video it shows them glitching. So unless I have the wrong user but it looks like they are both in the wrong here. @lHeartBreakerl

@CupOfCheese20 If you're going to pretend to be innocent, learn to do a better job of covering up your steps. You're both in the wrong here as you both violated rules but you gave little to no context in the conversation. Now, we know why.

@Ghostboy20 Great detective work. 

1 person likes this

I thought they fixed the glitches 

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

@CupOfCheese20 If you're going to pretend to be innocent, learn to do a better job of covering up your steps. You're both in the wrong here as you both violated rules but you gave little to no context in the conversation. Now, we know why.

@Ghostboy20 Great detective work. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

20 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

I thought they fixed the glitches 

Some glitches that are old will have new spots to access, give those who have enough time on their hands they will find them.

Edit @KodiakYou might want to look into this. 

That player is most definitely not from Gun Media, and impersonating a Gun Media employee with that kind of language makes them look bad. I will let Ben know as this may be something for him to investigate.

Just now, Kodiak said:

That player is most definitely not from Gun Media, and impersonating a Gun Media employee with that kind of language makes them look bad. I will let Ben know as this may be something for him to investigate.

Looks like it was just a scare tactic to get @CupOfCheese20 off the roof. Just something to keep in mind.

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Looks like it was just a scare tactic to get @CupOfCheese20 off the roof. Just something to keep in mind.

First post gets banned from game. 

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

However CupOfCheese20 is also in the wrong as well. 

42 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

However CupOfCheese20 is also in the wrong as well. 

58 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

First post gets banned from game. 

It is ban-able right?

That will be hilarious if he gets banned because HE brought attention to himself trying to get another fool in trouble.

2 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

It is ban-able right?

That will be hilarious if he gets banned because HE brought attention to himself trying to get another fool in trouble.

Evidence of him using glitches have been shown, he can be banned for those, the video I showed as long as it is, is his video and the person he reported here is in that video. So yes, he can be banned. 

8 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Evidence of him using glitches have been shown, he can be banned for those, the video I showed as long as it is, is his video and the person he reported here is in that video. So yes, he can be banned. 

This video was taken on June 27 ToS didn't update until 29th. So, for this video he is safe.

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

This video was taken on June 27 ToS didn't update until 29th. So, for this video he is safe.

He's very lucky.