r3b3l sTu

Xbox One Update Status

221 posts in this topic

On 13/07/2017 at 11:10 PM, Seeker said:

It's because Microsoft is slow.

We told you guys before though, sony is better. Next time get a ps5.

It's not that they are slow. It's because they won't let bullshit patches get on to their system. That's a good thing. They will keep kicking it back until it's good. 

On 15/07/2017 at 11:02 PM, Spookylol said:

Yeah I've given up all hope on this they have completely screwed over the Xbox community. I haven't even touched the game in weeks now. And they are here knowing how screwed the Xbox players are, and all they give out is a I don't care in the slightest mindset.

yup... same here. As I've been saying for weeks now; I'm pretty sure the only reason xbox folks have held on as long as they have is because of the subject matter. If this was still Slasher Camp, people would have bailed the hell out in like the 2nd week, and definitely by the first patch...

Spookylol likes this

1 hour ago, kuebel33 said:

yup... same here. As I've been saying for weeks now; I'm pretty sure the only reason xbox folks have held on as long as they have is because of the subject matter. If this was still Slasher Camp, people would have bailed the hell out in like the 2nd week, and definitely by the first patch...

Yup that’s for sure

Spookylol likes this

And when they invest too much time into the Xbox version, the other 2 platforms suffer... I will never understand who came up with the glorious idea to let such a small team/s push out all 3 versions simultaneously... it's an completely selfmade issue and it's exclusively on them.

Me and a friend of mine were joking when we first started playing last night that everytime you're doing good with Jason, it crashes.

What ended up happening?  4 times in a row if either on of us was Jason, towards the end of the match, it crashed.

I'm still loving playing the game and haven't rage quit yet but I cannot wait for the patches.

@GunMedia_Ben @wes  Just curious are you guys still going to continue to pretend like the problems on Xbox one aren't still persisting even though we we're promised a patch 2 weeks ago 🤔. Just wondering considering you haven't said a peep regarding it for a full 2 weeks. On that note is this going to be the same treatment we get regarding every patch/update ?

1 minute ago, ColdArmy13 said:

So still no word this Monday afternoon?!

the PS4 patch was weeks ago and they claimed Xbox very soon after..

Yup it’s just like every time somebody asked about the release date for the game they kept on saying EARLY 2017 and we know how that worked out now instead of EARLY it’s SOON

Impactedmedal38 likes this

Didn't someone say they pushed a patch to M$'s certification a couple of days ago? Afaik, that stuff can take up to a month. Because... reasons.

19 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Didn't someone say they pushed a patch to M$'s certification a couple of days ago? Afaik, that stuff can take up to a month. Because... reasons.

Yup so it will be like 3 months that we been playing the Beta

56 minutes ago, pRaX said:

I saw a tweet today saying they were rigorously testing the new patch...so I  don't think it's even with Microsoft yet for certification. 

Impactedmedal38 likes this

27 minutes ago, ThePainkiller said:

I saw a tweet today saying they were rigorously testing the new patch...so I  don't think it's even with Microsoft yet for certification. 

What I've read was on Reddit I think. A little while ago (propably a week by now). And it was definitely said by one of the devs/staff (not mods!). I think it was Ben (Preatorian?!). So I guess the first iteration failed right away and went back to testing?! Well, that extends the wait. <_<

Fair to say that once this team got the big time license of F13 that they got overly ambitious? Bit off more than they could chew?

its becoming apparent they should've just released this on steam. Consoles have been a dumpster fire and are inferior to what the game on steam currently is. I'll keep my Xbox copy in case they one day fix it but I'm n o longer holding my breath. I basically swindled a few friends to buy this on our preferred console thinking the bugs would be worked out almost 2 months in.

At this point, while my experience with the game has been turbulent at best on PS4, I think Xbox needs to get it's own special event when they get it working properly. 

On 7/16/2017 at 6:58 PM, Brigadius said:

Friday_The_13th_The_Game_Soon.png