r3b3l sTu

Xbox One Update Status

221 posts in this topic

Hi there,

is the patch for Xbox sent to microsoft for certification? You only say XB1 patch is incoming.

I mean it´s a long time since we have seen a patch for Xbox One ... 80% of the games i/we play disconnect/crash!

I am patient ...but please give us some infos!!! Imo the game is not playable for Xbox one users. :(

Impactedmedal38 likes this

27 minutes ago, r3b3l sTu said:

Hi there,

is the patch for Xbox sent to microsoft for certification? You only say XB1 patch is incoming.

I mean it´s a long time since we have seen a patch for Xbox One ... 80% of the games i/we play disconnect/crash!

I am patient ...but please give us some infos!!! Imo the game is not playable for Xbox one users. :(

They don't give us hard dates because they don't want to piss people off and have the public call them liars.

If 80% of your games are crashing it might be your internet or others in your matches. I close and restart my game every 4 matches to limit the memory leak.

Trust Microsoft, they want the best patch possible so it does take a touch longer. 

It would help to mention you've sent the patch to MS since the excuse for things taking longer each time for Xbox owners is their process for patches.

Wouldn't hurt to mention that they sent it in. If they didn't send both patches the same day then you can't blame MS. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if their patch gets rejected again when they send it for being unstable. Hearing mixed things on PS4s update.

6 hours ago, ColdArmy13 said:

It would help to mention you've sent the patch to MS since the excuse for things taking longer each time for Xbox owners is their process for patches.

Wouldn't hurt to mention that they sent it in. If they didn't send both patches the same day then you can't blame MS. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if their patch gets rejected again when they send it for being unstable. Hearing mixed things on PS4s update.

Sounds like the PS4 update have given them our issues with perks (since the Retro Jason update).

I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown if something isn't done about these crashes. The fact this game is still not stable a MONTH over launch is unacceptable. Every 2 games I crash. I lose xp/cp over and over again. This patch needs to come out already its ridiculous. Then  they hit us "it will arrive shortly" bs 

Peter1970 likes this

I know right, if I had the chance I would just get a refund since I am playing way more Dead By Daylight, but I stuck around with good faith that the game would be fixed within a couple weeks. Last time I ever do that with a game. 

Live and learn...

Very frustrating this game still has so many issues, I still get put in lobbies by myself way to often, way to many host quitting then the match drops issues, kicked to the main menu or better yet even the Xbox Dash. Last night I got 3 games in and had a blast then the bullshit started and I shut it off.

Its a shame because when the game works its a ton of fun

It's really bad. I find that almost every time I get to play as Jason that my game crashes right when I'm about to murder my last counselor...bye bye xp/cp/etc. Driving me nuts

10 minutes ago, Googoomuck said:

It's really bad. I find that almost every time I get to play as Jason that my game crashes right when I'm about to murder my last counselor...bye bye xp/cp/etc. Driving me nuts

My god I'm going through the same thing lol. I swear the times I die within the first minute the game doesn't crash then. Oh but the one time out of 100 I'm Jason and I'm a kill away from completing a match.... BOOM 🙃

Googoomuck and Ker Juice like this

2 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

My god I'm going through the same thing lol. I swear the times I die within the first minute the game doesn't crash then. Oh but the one time out of 100 I'm Jason and I'm a kill away from completing a match.... BOOM 🙃

yeah man! I just want to walk back to my shack after killing them all and hang with mommy. Then get some perks

For me, it likes to crash when I'm a counciler with a fuse in hand ready to call the cops and two pocket knives.  Or have just repaired the car and can make my escape.  Always when I've done a good amount of work.  Never just towards the beginning...

Also frustrating when I die towards the beginning of the match and stay to watch the rest and it crashes at the end, so no XP for completing the match...

Just now, Deeify said:

For me, it likes to crash when I'm a counciler with a fuse in hand ready to call the cops and two pocket knives.  Or have just repaired the car and can make my escape.  Always when I've done a good amount of work.  Never just towards the beginning...

Also frustrating when I die towards the beginning of the match and stay to watch the rest and it crashes at the end, so no XP for completing the match...

Ik the struggle is real it's genuinely emotionally draining.

Deeify likes this

So PS4 got the patch and a hit fix a few days later. I sure hope they've sent our patch the MS and just haven't said so..

I'm pretty sure Gun said somewhere that the patch is waiting on MS's approval. I don't see why they would release the PS4 patch and not the Xbox. 

This is now a practical joke its almost a week and the Xbox one has still yet to receive news on this patch. It's truly disrespectful how cavalier they are acting about this. Its been over one MONTH and the game still isn't stable on Xbox one. We've been patient, we've been understanding but enough is enough. Microsoft can only be blamed so much Gun needs to take some accountability. If the devs read this isn't coming from a place of malice just frustration. This game is blast but it's hard to enjoy when I can barely stay in a match before I'm kicked back to my dashboard. I understand the fact they are small team but that excuse is wearing thin. 

Microsoft isn't to blame at all IMO. Gun was well of aware of the process and procedures that MS has in place in order to get a game on their console. Thousands upon thousands have went through these same procedures successfully. Gun dropped the ball, and continues to do so.

Ethan, 2moar, ColdArmy13 and 3 others like this

On 7/4/2017 at 10:37 AM, Whitebabyjoker said:

They don't give us hard dates because they don't want to piss people off and have the public call them liars.

If 80% of your games are crashing it might be your internet or others in your matches. I close and restart my game every 4 matches to limit the memory leak.

Trust Microsoft, they want the best patch possible so it does take a touch longer. 

Well sorry to say but they already pissed people off when people asked when the game will be released and they kept on saying EARLY 2017

They didn’t make EARLY 2017 so they’re a bunch of liars I know it will probably be another 2 weeks or so for the patch to get her

With the servers being DDOSed twice now, looks like you Xbox guys are going to have to wait even longer for that new update. Darn. I really want Xbox to have the same game that PS4 and PC has.

Its unacceptable disrespect attitude for xbox players.

why teso like example xbox receive xbox patch one day before ps? Always blame microsoft ofcos.

Game awesome but crashes, and crouch glitch, around ALL cabins, all maps, really piss me off.

Developers we wait info from u asap

If there are any issues with wait time for patches, take it up with MS. They're the ones who take forever.

I'm sure Gun submits updates to MS as fast as they can.

I disagree. You released the game for 3 systems. Let's make sure all 3 systems get the same game. If we got to wait, everyone should have to wait. Pretty easy to tell us to wait when you got the update. You worry about your system and don't bother commenting on ours. Thanks 

2moar likes this