Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ethan

Random jason- Savini Jason ?

12 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a case of random is random, but I have never had random Jason select Savini Jason. Can anyone confirm if they have had him selected using random and what system you are on?

24 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a case of random is random, but I have never had random Jason select Savini Jason. Can anyone confirm if they have had him selected using random and what system you are on?

Not me. I play random jason and random counselor and I haven't had Savini Jason yet. I don't see any reason in couldn't happen though.

Savini Jason was only offered to those that Pre-ordered the game. They should make it available to all of us that bought the Game & have stuck with it through all the problems that it had & still has, but they got our money & that's all they care about.

15 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

Savini Jason was only offered to those that Pre-ordered the game. They should make it available to all of us that bought the Game & have stuck with it through all the problems that it had & still has, but they got our money & that's all they care about.

No they shouldn't.

What should happen is people stop whining and begging for it.

1 minute ago, Risinggrave said:

No they shouldn't.

What should happen is people stop whining and begging for it.

What should've happened was they should've sold us a game that works properly not a flawed game that disconnects every other 5 - 10 mins & is full of glitches!! I play pre alpha games with less problems & spent less $$ on them. I don't think I'm being unreasonable or whining. If you pay for something you expect it to work properly & that's on the makers to make things right since they sold us a broken product. I don't think it's asking much at all. Many got refunds & that's hurting them worse than asking for a character.

20 hours ago, Ethan said:

Do have savini Jason because when I was randoming my Jason and I have savini it selected him (PS4)

22 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

What should've happened was they should've sold us a game that works properly not a flawed game that disconnects every other 5 - 10 mins & is full of glitches!!

This is true. 

22 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

I don't think I'm being unreasonable or whining. 

This is not. Gun giving out an exclusive because you feel slighted is whining. If you wanted the skin you should have picked it up in the timeframe it was available. Gun doesn't owe you a skin. Period. 

24 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

If you pay for something you expect it to work properly & that's on the makers to make things right since they sold us a broken product. 

You're right. I expect the game to work. And making things right in this case is making the game work right or issuing refunds to those who seek them. 

25 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

I don't think it's asking much at all. 

Well, that is when you should look at the bigger picture. 

26 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

Many got refunds & that's hurting them worse than asking for a character.

An exclusive character. Also what happens if Gun makes it available and people take them to court? That isn't cheap. The skin was sold as an exclusive, one time only offer. Selling it again makes that a fraudulent claim. 

I also wonder how many would seek refunds of skins and the game if Gun were to lie and offer it again.. Either way Gun's integrity is worth more than money. I think they realize that. 

With that, maybe you should read this.

46 minutes ago, DIABLO 81SC said:

What should've happened was they should've sold us a game that works properly not a flawed game that disconnects every other 5 - 10 mins & is full of glitches!! I play pre alpha games with less problems & spent less $$ on them. I don't think I'm being unreasonable or whining. If you pay for something you expect it to work properly & that's on the makers to make things right since they sold us a broken product. I don't think it's asking much at all. Many got refunds & that's hurting them worse than asking for a character.

Well, first off all the character wasn't just given away to those that pre-ordered. Everyone that has him paid $6 to get it. Secondly, anyone that bought him would expect a refund if they just turn around and give it away for free a month later so they'd lose money that way just like they are with the refunds. Doesn't seem like very smart business sense to lose money multiple ways and upset even more of their user base... Lastly, they've already said they're not going to and the Savini skin will remain exclusive so this entire conversation is moot. You're better off begging for a new skin design than the Savini. 

Coming back to this thread. I can say after over 40+ games as random Jason, I still have not got Savini as a pick. I will officially  state he is not on the random list. ( And yes, I have access to him. Why would I expect to be able to use him if I didn't?)

I don't know about Savini Jason, but I've noticed the same for Retro Jason. I have the skin selected, but as random, I wind up with regular Part 3.

10 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

I don't know about Savini Jason, but I've noticed the same for Retro Jason. I have the skin selected, but as random, I wind up with regular Part 3.

This too

On 8/8/2017 at 1:30 PM, Smitty_Voorhees said:

Not sure for consoles but on PC it is possible to have Retro Jason as Random. It literally happens to me all the time, even when I set my Part 3 as normal.