Jason Voorheê̄s

Single Player Suggestions

20 posts in this topic

Before I give out my suggestions for ONLY Single Player......I already searched the forum and there is no real discussion about this other than "Updates" for/about so here is my suggestions......

• Weapon Switchability: We know for Online its not possible but why not for Single player only? something unique to one mode but not the other?
  • Part 9 Body Switch: We know in Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday we know jason has this power so why not in the game?
  • Trap Selections: Giving jason the ability to switch up his traps? like snares? nooses? and other such traps to give us more feel for jason as a killer who knows the woods.

Is anyone has any suggestions for single player?

Phreak9mm likes this

In addition to a multi-player Pamela, a single player version with a stalk and kill in the camp mission.

All I want to see from single player is for it to allow us to select the seven counselors in the match, pick their clothing patterns, pick out Jason, and for it to be released sometime in July.

7 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

In addition to a multi-player Pamela, a single player version with a stalk and kill in the camp mission.

Why add Pamela? she would be human and would have a health bar.

7 hours ago, pitchfork said:

All I want to see from single player is for it to allow us to select the seven counselors in the match, pick their clothing patterns, pick out Jason, and for it to be released sometime in July.

or just pick jason rather than counselors tbh....

On 6/27/2017 at 1:44 AM, Jason Voorheê̄s said:

Why add Pamela? she would be human and would have a health bar.

Because she was the original Friday the 13th killer.

NoOneK9503 likes this

On 6/28/2017 at 11:40 AM, Redcat345 said:

Because she was the original Friday the 13th killer.

I understand but she would have majority of weaknessess than strengths.....

15 minutes ago, Jason Voorheê̄s said:

I understand but she would have majority of weaknessess than strengths.....

She would just need to be a stealth based character. instead of smashing doors, you morph into closets and under beds in the house and have to kill them quietly.
Play style would need to focus on picking them off one at a time, focusing mainly on players who lone wolf it more

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, pitchfork said:

My thoughts exactly. These are the main things I want. While I'd love to play as Pamela, if we got all of this upon the release of single player, I'd have no complaints whatsoever.

I just want the ability to play as a counselor and to beat him by setting up similar scenarios to how he was defeated in the movies.

If the game is us as jason only? Then I'm hoping all the alert music is shut off to the bots so jason can stalk the hell out of them and they change the environments indoors to add lots of hiding spots for jason to hide behind or under to get all stealthy!!! 

On 7/5/2017 at 1:59 AM, Super-Luke88 said:

She would just need to be a stealth based character. instead of smashing doors, you morph into closets and under beds in the house and have to kill them quietly.
Play style would need to focus on picking them off one at a time, focusing mainly on players who lone wolf it more

Stealth in what way?

I'd like to see a single player version sure, but I'd also like to see the timer being lowered in online play if desired. Watching people play for 20 minutes sucks if you're hosting and you don't want to pull out and mess up everyone's game if you're hosting.

38 minutes ago, Phreak9mm said:

I'd like to see a single player version sure, but I'd also like to see the timer being lowered in online play if desired. Watching people play for 20 minutes sucks if you're hosting and you don't want to pull out and mess up everyone's game if you're hosting.

I'd be willing to bet that option is coming with the smaller map additions they've announced.

On 23/08/2017 at 3:10 PM, Jason Voorheê̄s said:

Stealth in what way?

Dude, it says...
'She would just need to be a stealth based character. instead of smashing doors, you morph into closets and under beds in the house and have to kill them quietly.
Play style would need to focus on picking them off one at a time, focusing mainly on players who lone wolf it more'

Morph in houses (under beds/closets) and when they walk close by, you grab and it pulls them in/under and takes them out instantly and quietly. Make foliage a fast travel method to chase undetected, by speed morphin through foliage throughout the map (again pulling them in when they get too close)

I have an idea for the story of story mode (wow, that sounded redundant).

It takes place in a timeline where only the first four Friday the 13th movies happened, and everything afterword only happened in Hollywood, meaning that all sequels past Final Chapter were movies made to make money off the massacres that became sensationalized and turned into pop culture (think New Nightmare type deal, but where some of it actually happened). Fed up with the Jason Voorhees obsession and how everyone romanticizes it, the town's new sheriff Tommy Jarvis bans any and all publications of any kind on the Voorhees family to be removed from his town and orders Camp Crystal Lake to be burned to the ground. The story follows Tommy and his police force, who band together with the parents and relatives of victims from the first four movies, along with surviving heroines Jinny and Chris, to erase the memory of Jason once and for all. Low and behold, Jason is somehow resurrected, this time by means of a new group of counselors staying at the camp, comprised of all the characters from multiplayer. The gameplay for counselors and Jason would be drastically different from one another. If you choose to play as a counselor, the structure of the game would be similar to Until Dawn, where every decision you make could have a different outcome and affect the fate of every character in the game. Playing as Jason, however, would be pretty straight forward and would be missions where you just go completely ham and make your way through Camp Crystal Lake, Higgins Haven, Packanack, etc, just killing everyone trying to get revenge on Jason. One mission in particular would be similar to the police station shoot out in the original Terminator, except with Jason. There would be four possible endings, two for Jason, and two for the counselor mode. In counselor mode, either one of two things can happen:Tommy Jarvis and the remaining characters kill Jason, or Jason kills Tommy Jarvis and escapes. For Jason, you can either choose to kill literally everyone and bring Pamela back from the dead, or you can spare your arch nemesis Tommy Jarvis and bury the hatchet by letting him go and killing all of his friends. Just spit balling here. The way Jason would die is in a final stand off with Tommy. He shoves a machete through Tommy's knee cap and slices his face, and just as he's about to chop his head off, Tommy lights him up with a 44 magnum at the last second and basically blows Jason's brains out before being killed himself by Jason as a dying reflex. Jason is then stood up on his knees and decapitated by the rest of the survivors and they burn his body in a camp fire. After the survivor's escape, Jason's father Elias shows up to camp with the Necromnicon, ending the game (would probably never happen, but man, what a cliffhanger that would be)

krttucker2017 likes this

On 8/24/2017 at 10:55 PM, Super-Luke88 said:

Dude, it says...
'She would just need to be a stealth based character. instead of smashing doors, you morph into closets and under beds in the house and have to kill them quietly.
Play style would need to focus on picking them off one at a time, focusing mainly on players who lone wolf it more'

Morph in houses (under beds/closets) and when they walk close by, you grab and it pulls them in/under and takes them out instantly and quietly. Make foliage a fast travel method to chase undetected, by speed morphin through foliage throughout the map (again pulling them in when they get too close)

Sounds like she is the boogie men....sounds not like her...more or less she is both a combat and stealth type killer but she is still HUMAN....

On 14/09/2017 at 2:58 AM, Jason Voorheê̄s said:

Sounds like she is the boogie men....sounds not like her...more or less she is both a combat and stealth type killer but she is still HUMAN....

She may be human, but this is a game....

On 8/25/2017 at 0:23 AM, deathbat96777 said:

I have an idea for the story of story mode (wow, that sounded redundant).

It takes place in a timeline where only the first four Friday the 13th movies happened, and everything afterword only happened in Hollywood, meaning that all sequels past Final Chapter were movies made to make money off the massacres that became sensationalized and turned into pop culture (think New Nightmare type deal, but where some of it actually happened). Fed up with the Jason Voorhees obsession and how everyone romanticizes it, the town's new sheriff Tommy Jarvis bans any and all publications of any kind on the Voorhees family to be removed from his town and orders Camp Crystal Lake to be burned to the ground. The story follows Tommy and his police force, who band together with the parents and relatives of victims from the first four movies, along with surviving heroines Jinny and Chris, to erase the memory of Jason once and for all. Low and behold, Jason is somehow resurrected, this time by means of a new group of counselors staying at the camp, comprised of all the characters from multiplayer. The gameplay for counselors and Jason would be drastically different from one another. If you choose to play as a counselor, the structure of the game would be similar to Until Dawn, where every decision you make could have a different outcome and affect the fate of every character in the game. Playing as Jason, however, would be pretty straight forward and would be missions where you just go completely ham and make your way through Camp Crystal Lake, Higgins Haven, Packanack, etc, just killing everyone trying to get revenge on Jason. One mission in particular would be similar to the police station shoot out in the original Terminator, except with Jason. There would be four possible endings, two for Jason, and two for the counselor mode. In counselor mode, either one of two things can happen:Tommy Jarvis and the remaining characters kill Jason, or Jason kills Tommy Jarvis and escapes. For Jason, you can either choose to kill literally everyone and bring Pamela back from the dead, or you can spare your arch nemesis Tommy Jarvis and bury the hatchet by letting him go and killing all of his friends. Just spit balling here. The way Jason would die is in a final stand off with Tommy. He shoves a machete through Tommy's knee cap and slices his face, and just as he's about to chop his head off, Tommy lights him up with a 44 magnum at the last second and basically blows Jason's brains out before being killed himself by Jason as a dying reflex. Jason is then stood up on his knees and decapitated by the rest of the survivors and they burn his body in a camp fire. After the survivor's escape, Jason's father Elias shows up to camp with the Necromnicon, ending the game (would probably never happen, but man, what a cliffhanger that would be)

I would like a story mode also, but that may never happen, much as I hate to admit it. I wish they really would, most of what you said sounds great, and is original. At this point with the franchise, what can they lose? 

i would love a story mode but honestly dont remove part 6 7 8 as they still follow the originals very closely only part 9 and on should be removed

because thats when continuity ends