Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheHansonGoons

Achievement Glitch

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had the issue of killing 8/8 counselors, including Tommy Jarvis and the achievement not unlocking? I uploaded my video of the game I achieved this in to Xbox Live, but it never unlocked. GT: TheHansonGoons if anyone cares to look through my captures of it.

1 person likes this

Note: the video was uploaded 6/23/17 when it happened. Video is the last 3 minutes of the game. Sorry if this has been recorded in previous forum posts or I created the thread in the wrong area. I searched similar topics but couldn't find any results.

Yeah it's glitched.  0.00% of gamers have unlocked it and I've heard of people completing it and not getting it.  Some where saying Tommy has to be the last one killed but that has been proven false as it still didn't unlock it. 

I looked at your game DVR but you have like 12 videos from today.  Want to link it in this thread? 

I feel ignorant for asking, but what is the best way to do that? I have the video downloaded on my laptop, but it is too long to attach. I put it as the newest video on my activity feed and renamed it either 8/8, no achieve; and also named it OneForGoodMeasure

No need to feel ignorant as I actually haven't done it myself. 

You could download it and then attach it here or I think you can choose the embed option on the video and then just copy and paste the link.

@lHeartBreakerl Knows how to.  I just sent him a message asking for the best / easiest way.

10 minutes ago, Maelbolgia said:

No need to feel ignorant as I actually haven't done it myself. 

You could download it and then attach it here or I think you can choose the embed option on the video and then just copy and paste the link.

Here you go. 

head to xboxdvr.com from there you can enter any gamertag and view all of their recorded stuff.

To post a link here, just head to the specific game clip you would like to show, copy the URL in the address bar at the top, and paste it anywhere here you would like to show it

10 minutes ago, Maelbolgia said:

17 minutes ago, Maelbolgia said:

@lHeartBreakerl Knows how to.  I just sent him a message asking for the best / easiest way.

Here you go. 

head to xboxdvr.com from there you can enter any gamertag and view all of their recorded stuff.

To post a link here, just head to the specific game clip you would like to show, copy the URL in the address bar at the top, and paste it anywhere here you would like to show it

Thanks for all of your help guys! Hope the link works

1 person likes this

Yeah Ive done this too, and it hasnt unlocked 

Come to PC.  I still don't have the achievment for playing a game as a counsellor. :P

26 minutes ago, DonJohn80 said:

Come to PC.  I still don't have the achievment for playing a game as a counsellor. :P

Seriously? I heard the PC version was running the smoothest due to constant updates that don't require the corporate giant's approval or certification.

Yeah, some of the steam achievements aren't working. I've not got the one for playing my first game as a counselor, but I have the one for playing all counselors.

I also don't have the First Kill as Jason (or be killed by Jason), but I've gotten kill 13 counselors.

I'm also on PC btw.

The One for Good Measure and A PhD in murder are both glitched on Xbox one and I believe a PhD in murder is also glitched on PS4. 

On 6/24/2017 at 3:30 AM, JasonX316 said:

The One for Good Measure and A PhD in murder are both glitched on Xbox one and I believe a PhD in murder is also glitched on PS4. 

I was wondering about this one. I have only 79% and the only two I know I need are the environmental kills of slamming a head on the counter and the toilet bowl drown.

You can get up to 96% on Xbox One for A PhD in murder. I can post the list of kills I went off of. Make sure you do the closet inside Higgins haven barn. For some reason it counts different than other closets/cupboards  

Appears to be glitched for us currently.
Appears to be glitched for us currently.
https://www.trueachievements.com/a234677/a-phd-in-murder-achievement?showguides=1

1 person likes this

I've done it once today and still nothing on my end. Really frustrating because when the do fix it, people will have got better. Hope that list can help you out. The 3 on the cabin wall are another you might want to check out. Good luck and I'll help also if needed. 

14 hours ago, JasonX316 said:

I've done it once today and still nothing on my end. Really frustrating because when the do fix it, people will have got better. Hope that list can help you out. The 3 on the cabin wall are another you might want to check out. Good luck and I'll help also if needed. 

I definitely have not done the wall back breaker, the head smash on the countertop, or Higgins Barn cabinet. I think there was one more level specific one I needed.

On 6/23/2017 at 6:54 PM, VSlash said:

Yeah, some of the steam achievements aren't working. I've not got the one for playing my first game as a counselor, but I have the one for playing all counselors.

I also don't have the First Kill as Jason (or be killed by Jason), but I've gotten kill 13 counselors.

I'm also on PC btw.

I play PC as well and definitely noticed some of the achievements are bugged, but mostly when I play Quick Play and not private games. I did the door smash kill and didn't get the achievement until I did it again in a private game a day later. Also should have gotten the Doomed, You're All Doomed achievement as I had one round where I got 7/7 (no Tommy called) but it still shows as being locked :mellow:

Another one is the Chad Is A Dick achievement. I found the parts for the boat and fixed it on my own one game and no one was anywhere near my location and I didn't have a walkie talkie. I decided it was best to just bail and leave everyone to their fate than trying to see if anyone else would come by. I made it out alive in under 5 minutes and everyone else died, but still no achievement for taking a vehicle and escaping on my own...

On 2017-6-23 at 7:45 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

Seriously? I heard the PC version was running the smoothest due to constant updates that don't require the corporate giant's approval or certification.

It is smooth, but any achievement that didn't require doing something multiple times was busted until this weekend.

So this is weird and I was curious if anyone else had the same issue of it they know why it happened: my progress on A PhD in Murder achievement was at 91%. I looked today and it is at 5%. Clearly irritating and it shouldn't matter as it was previously glitched anyway, but if this happened to you or if you have heard anything, can you explain why? Since I said achievement, I am playing on Xbox One.

Fix: found out why. I had my game crash as I was Jason and had killed a few people. Next time I completed a game as Jason it went back up to 91%.

I see they fixed One For Good Measure on Xbox at least around 7/31. Now for PhD In Murder to be fixed so I don't have to share at 96% completed anymore. Does anyone know which kills are glitched?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0