Kodiak

Tips for those of you who are having trouble!

191 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Vaderspupil said:

Is there a way cancel a knife throw attempt once you you bring up the targeting system for it.  I hate wasting knives if I can't line up the shot that I want.

Yeah... Its the crouch button/key

On 29/06/2017 at 3:42 PM, bobmussini said:

Yeah... Its the crouch button/key

Great to know.  Thanks.

Next question.  How do you use a first aid spray on a fellow counselor?  I play on PS4. Thanks.

@Kodiak
A suggestion next time you edit the main post of this thread:

What do you think to add the topic "defeating Jason"?

do you think this (below) is a spoiler yet?
... so... how to remove his mask, what is the mask for ... enter Jason´s hut without alerting him), how the Sweater works ... female counselor to distract Jason for the fatal blow with Tommy ... with machete or axe...

I'd say it's still a spoiler, I wanted to leave it out in-case anyone wanted to discover it for themselves :) anyone who wants to find out how to kill him without having to discover it can easily Google it if they want to.

bobmussini likes this

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I'd say it's still a spoiler, I wanted to leave it out in-case anyone wanted to discover it for themselves :) anyone who wants to find out how to kill him without having to discover it can easily Google it if they want to.

I think it pretty well known now thanks to Youtube, Twitch and Google. :o

I could use some more counselor specific advice on team roles and perk loadouts. For example, what the hell is Jenny supposed to be doing and what's a smart way to build a loadout for her? 

On 30/06/2017 at 8:36 AM, Kodiak said:

Lol f13 game support are telling people to come here for answers and you're telling them to go to Google.  😂 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, Vaderspupil said:

Next question.  How do you use a first aid spray on a fellow counselor?  I play on PS4. Thanks.

I'd like an answer to this as well. I'm a PC user but a PS4 controller is what I use. Of all the things I've learned to do, I still don't know how to spray another counselor.

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

Lol f13 game support are telling people to come here for answers and you're telling them to go to Google.  😂 

Like I said, some people don't want spoilers. It's not difficult to pop on to Google to find out. In fact, you could even just click here.

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

Dont worry there is an advanced tips and tricks thread going up that will contain these kind of things.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:51 PM, Emperiex said:

I'd like an answer to this as well. I'm a PC user but a PS4 controller is what I use. Of all the things I've learned to do, I still don't know how to spray another counselor.

It's the same way that you use it on yourself, square. However! IF your character has suffered any damage whatsoever you'll heal yourself, instead. You need to be at full health when trying to heal a fellow teammate, if your not at full health or not sure if you are, it's best to just drop the spray for them.   

Hal Bailman likes this

On 22/06/2017 at 11:27 AM, Coach81 said:

Thanks so much for this!

So I can deactivate shift by hitting the same button that activated it?

How do I collect the Pamela tapes?

You can find Pamela Tapes the same way you find pocket knifes or crackers. Just PT are very rare. During of my uptime of only playing the game (nearly 15 days) i found one tape.

About traps trick becarefull Jason cause lot of people getting know that trick. It is really easy to glitch that traps specially the ones on cars. 

When you start playing as Jason first of all teleport to the fuse box and trap it. 2/3 traps at least. Then you can try with cars. I never trap the boat or if it happen it is very rare. Good tip for Jasons is to just look at the map every some time. I look like every 20/30 secs. If i see boat started i just jump into stealth mode and teleport to the water. It's a good strategy guys, trust me. Lot of people were shocked cause they could not hear me LOL, all i can say #idgaf in that case. After setting up the traps it is also good to destroy whole electricity. Make some mess in game :). If lets say first house you see as Jason is tommy then just run and destroy electricity, making some good mess about calling him. Plus good hearing. It is not a secret that still lot of ppl snitch by a mistake. They say what they got or not so you just listen and do your job.

Good fun tip for councs is to do some bullsh*t to Jason. For example got car done and just need to start you can say for example ''okay boys just call the cops Jason is on me'' and trust me most of them will teleport haha... Maybe like 5/6 Jasons out of 10 they do that sh*t and just gone haha... and make sure before that noone is really doing the fuse box etc to not snitch by mistake lol

On 6/25/2017 at 9:51 PM, MichaelMyersSickHead said:

Can someone tell me what the white boxy icon is that flashes occasionally on the top left of the screen?  I heard it was the phone, but I have seen it flash just before gameplay has even happened?

It actually means that the game has lost its network connection to the server, and your connection is close to timing out.  If the connection recovers, the box will go away.  On the PS4 it is a picture of an RJ45 jack, with the connector pulled out.  I haven't timed it, but it appears to show approximately 10-15 seconds before you are truly disconnected.

Excellent.

"Pocket knife - The pocket knife can be used to stab Jason with when he gets hold of you, essentially preventing a free grab kill."  <--- You could point out the disable trap usage here too.