Michael Myers

Summer Camp to F13

37 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Gdain said:

OP?  Idk I figured Summer Camp to F13 seemed like the right thread. 

OP means Original Poster, a.k.a. Michael Myers in this case.

And yea I think your question is relevant to the original topic, but I think Ikarikh meant that it might have been better to create a new one, because considering how this one went, dragging it out of the depths of the forum is a bit like opening a can of worms.

And since Summer Camp was already an hommage to F13th (I believe they intended to make multiple games that each paid tribute to horror series and their tropes), I'm guessing the original killer was probably a guy living in the woods with a mask and a machete xd

3 minutes ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

OP means Original Poster, a.k.a. Michael Myers in this case.

And yea I think your question is relevant to the original topic, but I think Ikarikh meant that it might have been better to create a new one, because considering how this one went, dragging it out of the depths of the forum is a bit like opening a can of worms.

And since Summer Camp was already an hommage to F13th (I believe they intended to make multiple games that each paid tribute to horror series and their tropes), I'm guessing the original killer was probably a guy living in the woods with a mask and a machete xd

My bad then.  Didn't mean to restir the pot.  😬  Ok then, just wasn't sure if they had a name or concept art.  

SexDrugs&Tea likes this

5 minutes ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

I'm guessing the original killer was probably a guy living in the woods with a mask and a machete xd

You and I both know he'd have an axe. B)

Gdain and SexDrugs&Tea like this

7 minutes ago, Gdain said:

My bad then.  Didn't mean to restir the pot.  😬  Ok then, just wasn't sure if they had a name or concept art.  

Oh I don't think you did that problem had died ages ago xd and YES I wish there was concept art of the original project, would love to see how they went around the license and if they still gave their killer a Jason vibe

6 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

You and I both know he'd have an axe. B)

Please God nooo

Risinggrave and Gdain like this

What an odd complaint with 10 days before launch. "Shit guys, shut it down- he's right." (Obvious sarcasm)

3 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

The original Summer Camp killer was "Mason Doorhees" 😂 His Mother drowned in the lake when he was a kid, and he decided to enact a terrible vengeance on the Summer Camp. Only one man can stop him...one, "Bobby Jarvis"! 😂 

Really,  I thought it was "Carrin Goward". An occultist who was searching the woods for the necromomicon ex mortis when he was struck by a car driven by camp counselor teens while crosssing the road. They hid the body but he wasn't dead. He later found the necromomicon and takes his revenge on the campers by using dark magic to kill the campers with innocent looking accidents like choking on hotdogs, animal attacks, heat stroke, allergies, etc. 

*Disclaimer*

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

bewareofbears likes this

11 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Really,  I thought it was "Carrin Goward". An occultist who was searching the woods for the necromomicon ex mortis when he was struck by a car driven by teens while crosssing the road. They hid the body but he wasn't dead. He later found the necromomicon and takes his revenge on the campers by using dark magic to kill the campers with innocent looking accidents like choking on hotdogs, animal attacks, hear stroke, allergies, etc. 

*Disclaimer*

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

I snorted and almost choked 😂

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

using dark magic to kill the campers with innocent looking accidents like choking on hotdogs,

I'm not gonna ask. 

1 hour ago, Gdain said:

I snorted and almost choked 😂

Not on a hotdog, right? Because 1. That's gonna be embarrassing to explain in the afterlife and 2. We don't want Brigadius to be responsible for your passing. 

Gdain likes this

4 hours ago, Gdain said:

So who was going to be the killer in Summer Camp before it became F13?  Where there any pre production sketches or pictures?  

THIS.

I think Wes said before, and I don't know if he was joking, but the mocked-up killer concept they had was basically him :P

Mind you, no moustache back at that time, so it would've been lacking that certain style.