Kal Alexander

ANYONE ELSE KICKED FOR USING SAVINI JASON?

134 posts in this topic

Pretty sure you can't kick people from public games. Pay attention to the message, it probably says something like, "Kicked from Game: Host has left

Currently there is no kick system in public games. It says it "kicks" you when the host quits. And yes, people quit when they see Savini.

bobmussini and IamNoc like this

I believe I was kicked from a lobby for having Savini Jason set as my preference.

Can't prove it, but that was the impression I was left with.

38 minutes ago, JPops said:

There is not a kick feature. Most likely the host departed from the game.

Can a host not remove players from a PSN private game lobby?

3 hours ago, Kal Alexander said:

I and few people i know have been kicked from sessions for using Tom Savini jason...anyone on here ever had that happen?

No kick feature in publics but I have experienced hosts who pull up stakes and high-tail it out on a few occasions.

I just joined a lobby, they complained about my Savini Jason then I was removed with a message saying I'd been kicked by the host. So hey, something is happening at some level.

Though if they're doing that, glad not to be playing with them.

RKSDooM likes this

If you are playing QUICK MATCH you can "NOT" be singled out and kicked. If you get "kicked" it's because the host left and everyone got kicked - notjust you

If you are playing PRIVATE MATCH (the matches people host and invite people from the Friday 13 game communities) you "CAN" be kicked

There is no in between. This is how it isright now

I get called a hacker/cheater and have been kicked for it, but I play on xbox and that's pretty much the only way we can play anything right now.

It's weird that hosts are backing out and leaving the lobby when someone has Savini Jason. I play as him a lot and people are always hoping I get picked as Jason because they want to see it. I get lots of questions about how I got it (some people think you unlock it at a certain level), but no one has ever said anything negative about it or ended the game. 

And for those still curious, Savini Jason is NOT OP, it has pros and cons just like every other Jason. It's not even my favorite to play, but it does look awesome!

Pay to win!   Pay to win!   

lol.  They really must have no idea about that Jason's stats.  Even if I had Savini Jason, I'd probably only use it every now and then.  

41 minutes ago, Andy said:

Pay to win!   Pay to win!   

lol.  They really most have no idea about that Jason's stats.  Even if I had Savini Jason, I'd probably only use it every now and then.  

This. I own him, but I haven't really played with him much because I've been trying the others out as I unlock them. I may use him more after I've given the others a try though. If only because I really do love his look.

Yeah Kal I've had assholes kick me in private matches, hosts quit, players quit as soon as I'm chosen, called a piece of shit for owning him, pay to win, been trolled. Its cool though I tend to kill everyone that sticks around to troll me as him, and makes the payoff when I finally catch them all the sweeter to say, don't go away mad... Just go away...

I often wonder if people just troll people with SJ for fun of it as everyone knows he's no better than any other jason.

6 minutes ago, Bigurn said:

It will never rest as someone will always find a way to bring it up

Exactly. A lot of the big Youtubers like to brag that they have SJ and put him on the thumbnail the name of the video.

This gets people to want him even more.

I have Savini Jason but have never played a match with another one. He looks so cool to play but I've never been on the other side to see how cool it is to play against him.