GunMedia_Ben

Ask the team Anything - Submit your questions

31 posts in this topic

Okay guys! 

We're gonna do something special for you guys on the forums and ask for only those of you in the community for questions to ask the dev-team, IllFonic, about the game. They'll be doing a dev diary every so often and we'll take a portion of each video to give answers on technical or gameplay questions that you might be wondering!

I'm going to select the five best questions (so yes, if you want spoiler info, I will be ignoring those questions ;)) and giving them directly to Chuck and Kedhrin. The winners will see their questions answered!

So. What do you want to know?

dawn10978 and Tommy Jarvis like this

If there are only a few seats in a boat/escape vehicle how is it determined who will get to go and who will stay behind if multiple people show up at the same time?

Great question! I've been wondering that!

dawn10978 likes this

Will teenage,mongloid,green algae Jason appear somewhere in the game as a playable charachter,or used in the next classic Jason skins to be voted on ,once we hit the stretch goal.

Will Jason be able to wait underwater for a dock side/watery ambush? Also is there a limit as to how long Jason or a counselor can be in or under water? Will a counselors fear meter have any affect on that?

Awesome question(s)!!  These could be very important factors in the game! Please answer this Ben :)

Tommy Jarvis likes this

I've got two, and if you like either feel free to count that one as my submission. :P

Will counselors be able to develop stronger or more powerful defensive weapons by combining items, a la Last of Us?

Will either, or both, sides be able to jump or climb up things? This could be a good sneak tactic for Jason when counselors are guarding a door, and a smart hide tactic for a counselor if available when being chased in areas with lots of buildings.

CrazyRalph likes this

i know jason can drag someone out of a car, but can jason kill someone IN the car. and if thats the case, can the car still be used to escape? like can a counselor move a body out of the driver seat or can only jason move bodies around?

dawn10978 likes this

i know jason can drag someone out of a car, but can jason kill someone IN the car. and if thats the case, can the car still be used to escape? like can a counselor move a body out of the driver seat or can only jason move bodies around?

Another good question!

Tommy Jarvis likes this

Will the Jason skin you choose determine where Jason starts in the game.Example if you pick part 6 Jason will you start in the graveyard .

How is Fighting Jason Going to be Handled? like say, I play the Jock and go Melee on Jason, Obviously Suicidal, but since it is Possible to defeat him...

If you're one of the poor bastards unlucky enough to not get a seat in the Car or Boat or if you choose to stay at the camp can you still fight Jason after the other survivors leave and maybe even kill him instead of just losing automatically?

DamonD7 and RoBonn like this

Are locations such as the Higgins House, Jarvis and Teen Homes, Shephard Cottage and Jim's Boat ideas for the random location spawns on the current camp map?

How will situations such as the double bed spear impalement be feasible for players to get themselves into?

10ofSwords likes this

How will counselors communicate with each other? Will there be vicinity restrictions?

Keep in mind some players won't be able to use a microphone; maybe they're sneaking a round at work or maybe they're just deaf. Will there be Voice2Text and Text2Voice so the speaking counselors can communicate with the typing counselors?

What's been the toughest part of development so for and, conversely, what's been the most fun?