GunMedia_Ben

Overview of what we're doing with this forum and Reporting Hackers

52 posts in this topic

hey just wanted to post this to shows twokids doing an exploit if possible could you make it so if u go through walls you instantly die  or just make it so you can't do this cause it ruins the game fun fact l sent a message to one of em saying  that l was recording this and he stopped for a little while then went back to do it at the stairs.

Fun fact he sent me a message afterwards the game ended calling me a bitch when in fact l aint the  one who ruins the gaming experience for other people by doing stuff like that l would never do stuff like that.

so if possible please fix these issues

p.s also sent message to the jason player telling him they were doing this.

so l hope this issue will be resolved 

When this game was released I defended it to the hilt, being a small dev team who managed to get the might of Savini to be involved was a huge feat.  Despite absolutely loving the game play with my friends, today I contacted Sony's PSN store for a refund.  They gave me a refund despite me having played for hours and hours.  

I could take the regular disconnects, I could take the terrible lag in games where no region matchmaking seems to be occurring, I could take repeatedly being told to check I have internet, whilst laughing to my online friends in our PSN party!  My final straw... being shot in the back by a fellow player for the seventh time in a row (different player and game each time) only to steal all my gear and then glitch into the nearest wall / rock / roof they could find.  If I felt the devs were taking these cheaters and exploiters seriously I would have continued to defend them and the game, but the refusal to ban people for using game breaking glitches is extremely poor in my eyes.  As a consumer I've lost all faith in you Dev team, sorry.  You're driving people away from what should be an incredible gaming experience, out of pure stubbornness.  There will always be glitches to exploit, toughen up and ban the people ruining it for the decent people please!

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, twizzleshnizzle said:

When this game was released I defended it to the hilt, being a small dev team who managed to get the might of Savini to be involved was a huge feat.  Despite absolutely loving the game play with my friends, today I contacted Sony's PSN store for a refund.  They gave me a refund despite me having played for hours and hours.  

I could take the regular disconnects, I could take the terrible lag in games where no region matchmaking seems to be occurring, I could take repeatedly being told to check I have internet, whilst laughing to my online friends in our PSN party!  My final straw... being shot in the back by a fellow player for the seventh time in a row (different player and game each time) only to steal all my gear and then glitch into the nearest wall / rock / roof they could find.  If I felt the devs were taking these cheaters and exploiters seriously I would have continued to defend them and the game, but the refusal to ban people for using game breaking glitches is extremely poor in my eyes.  As a consumer I've lost all faith in you Dev team, sorry.  You're driving people away from what should be an incredible gaming experience, out of pure stubbornness.  There will always be glitches to exploit, toughen up and ban the people ruining it for the decent people please!

They said they are fixing it. Enjoy your refund. You just lost the best game for sale today cus you expect them to fix shit in half the time it takes a AAA dev to fix it. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Campkill said:

They said they are fixing it. Enjoy your refund. You just lost the best game for sale today cus you expect them to fix shit in half the time it takes a AAA dev to fix it. 

I don't expect them to fix anything.  I expect them to deal with exploiters.  Far simpler than fixing glitch after glitch (not an easy process).  If I felt it was the best game for sale today I wouldn't have asked for a refund.  I feel it could be a great game, you've clearly not taken on board my defense of the devs.  And I will enjoy my refund, I'll go spend it on coke and hookers thank you.

6 minutes ago, twizzleshnizzle said:

I don't expect them to fix anything.  I expect them to deal with exploiters.  Far simpler than fixing glitch after glitch (not an easy process).  If I felt it was the best game for sale today I wouldn't have asked for a refund.  I feel it could be a great game, you've clearly not taken on board my defense of the devs.  And I will enjoy my refund, I'll go spend it on coke and hookers thank you.

They ARE fixing exploiters. And it takes time. The developers keep posting on all their platforms that this is a serious problem they are dealing with and that they are working nonstop without sleep to fix it.

you can't recode a game with a tiny team in a few days. 

1 hour ago, Campkill said:

They ARE fixing exploiters. And it takes time. The developers keep posting on all their platforms that this is a serious problem they are dealing with and that they are working nonstop without sleep to fix it.

you can't recode a game with a tiny team in a few days. 

They don't want to ban exploiters, although they spoil the game to everyone else. This is much more important

Just now, Kohanis said:

They don't want to ban exploiters, although they spoil the game to everyone else. This is much more important

They have posted in the recent hours that they are going to start banning. This is news. Welcomed news. 

Be patient. Today's society is too expecting of instant gratification. 

Things take time. The game is new. 

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Campkill said:

They have posted in the recent hours that they are going to start banning

On 05.06.2017 at 6:53 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

We will not ban exploiters

25 minutes ago, Campkill said:

This is news. Welcomed news. 

Where exactly? I looked through the whole this forum and steam forum. There is nothing like that

// I read the twitter, okay. But this is only for glitchers on Packanack, but it should be all.

3 minutes ago, Kohanis said:

Where exactly? I looked through the whole this forum and steam forum. There is nothing like that

// I read the twitter, okay. But this is only for glitchers on Packanack, but it should be all.

The last glitch spots are on packanack. 

2 minutes ago, Kohanis said:

They pushed out a patch on PC last night that fixes those exploits, along with the achievement bugs and some of the memory leak issues. Console patches will be coming.

Just now, Mxyzptlk said:
They pushed out a patch on PC last night that fixes those exploits, along with the achievement bugs and some of the memory leak issues. Console patches will be coming.

That's good, yes. But we also need the punishment of people using it.

3 minutes ago, Campkill said:

The last glitch spots are on packanack. 

This glitch also worked on Higgins Haven. In the main house

1 minute ago, Kohanis said:

That's good, yes. But we also need the punishment of people using it.

This glitch also worked on Higgins Haven. In the main house

If it's fixed- no we don't need past users punished. Less players is not a goal. Save vengeance for those damn councilors who fornicated while Jason drowned. 

6 minutes ago, Campkill said:

If it's fixed- no we don't need past users punished. Less players is not a goal. Save vengeance for those damn councilors who fornicated while Jason drowned. 

No, we need to. I do not need the part of the community that does it.

And yes, how many people, so many opinions, but it will be more correct.

There is a glitch behind a white fence area where you can back up against it and keep crouching to the other side,  all the counselors we're there hanging out.  

On 6/21/2017 at 7:10 PM, Innehageslange said:

Exact same happened to me as well but only 1 guy taunting. We had to disband session to get rid of him since you can't kick people as host -_-

Same thing on x1 they are crouching their back against the fence repeatedly to get there

So what are you guys planning on doing to people who exploit glitches are you banning them or not

public or private or both?

4 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Picture won’t do you gotta get video

No u dont. Video is just a bit better

14 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

No u dont. Video is just a bit better

They said they need video proof people can photoshop pictures 

25 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

They said they need video proof people can photoshop pictures 

No on Twitter every1 is sending pictures and people getting reported there. Just check their twitter

vale77087  on ps4 is glitching in the higgins haven main cabin and when i played as jason i could not get to him 

Came across this exploit last night(for the first time),unfair for the player playing as Jason.

This one just happened.  I died right at the start of the match, so I was able to see that the player went immediately to the point to exploit it.  Either this needs to be fixed, or the people exploiting it need to be banned.  It ruins the whole experience.

f13_exploit2.jpg

13 minutes ago, AgentParsec said:

This one just happened.  I died right at the start of the match, so I was able to see that the player went immediately to the point to exploit it.  Either this needs to be fixed, or the people exploiting it need to be banned.  It ruins the whole experience.

f13_exploit2.jpg

Officially report it through the email - either it'll eventually get patched, or that person will get banned, or both, but either way you should go through proper channels.