124 replies to this topic

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Dead By Daylight got a new character today. Heres a hint: PILLS HERE! Spoiler Alert, its Bill from left 4 dead! They also gave the characters a bunch of skins of charactersfrlm L4D, and it was all for free. Not saying the game is perfect right now, but playing with Bills perks in Kill Your Friends has been really fun.

Totally and completely 100% unrelated, but I wonder where they're putting all their money for this game.

Wouldn't happen to be licensing, do you think?

• bewareofbears likes this

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Totally and completely 100% unrelated, but I wonder where they're putting all their money for this game.

Wouldn't happen to be licensing, do you think?

I think you're right, they've got all of these big name licenses but haven't been addressing gameplay issues from what I read.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I think you're right, they've got all of these big name licenses but haven't been addressing gameplay issues from what I read.

Certainly a lot of issues that need addressing. But as far as the funds, they have other projects in development too. Not the least of which is probably one of the more pricey ones, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade.

They did announce in their livestream yesterday that they're nerfing a survivor skill, something they haven't really done much of as of late. So apparently they'll only be able to fully heal once per match after the change. I assume that's for the healing kit only. Other perks will probably be the same so it probably won't be as big a change as some make out.

BlitzDave

BlitzDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It has been while since the last time i played DbD but back then the survivors were supposed to be helpless people trapped in another dimension.

As much as i love Bill, i think a character who has killed thousands of zombies doesn't belong in a game like DbD.

But hey, maybe in the next patch the survivors get some M16's and DbD gets a 4v4 Versus Mode just like L4D. (I would actually prefer it over DbD in it's current state)

• ResolutionBlaze likes this

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Current state of DBD from a man who has 700 hours....

Killers got tracking nerfs across the board disguised as bugs. Brutal Strength and Enduring still MANDATORY for high level play. Still cancerously unbalanced in favor of survivor.

Survivors just got 3 new perks and a new character... for free. New perks allow them to get them self off the ground once, suicide dive hooks to rescue other survivors with no real killer counter play & the ability to essentially rush games to the end as the last survivor.

Current meta perks are Self Care, Sprint Burst, Borrowed time, Decisive Strike & Unbreakable

Total reasons to play as a killer this update... ZERO.

• Survival and ResolutionBlaze like this

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dead by daylight, killer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users