Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Babalonkie

Trolling Jason is here

20 posts in this topic

With the right perks, Trolling Jason is too easy.

For example i can just run around a table and he cant get me, his throwing knifes can be evaded simply by crouching behind a chair. His shift is just a matter of getting him stuck on terrain or a quick turn and to throw in some giggles, stun him when he gets annoyed and doesn't expect it. It's far more fun to get a Jason running around a table than escaping. He also cant trap inside.

I have counted 9 rage quits by Jason players.

Get a good Jason player and you can still waist his time long enough for everyone else to either escape or to get enough fun out of the troll.

I don't even bother trying to escape anymore, it's uneventful in comparison.

Councillor Perks can easily out tier Jason's abilities.

If you would like proof of just how easy it is i can do a video in ANY game.

32 minutes ago, kuebel33 said:

video please

The video would be created if DEVS requested it... or it's not taken seriously.

2 hours ago, Babalonkie said:

For example i can just run around a table and he cant get me, his throwing knifes can be evaded simply by crouching behind a chair. His shift is just a matter of getting him stuck on terrain or a quick turn and to throw in some giggles, stun him when he gets annoyed and doesn't expect it. It's far more fun to get a Jason running around a table than escaping. He also cant trap inside.

Get a good Jason player and you can still waist his time long enough for everyone else to either escape or to get enough fun out of the troll.

Thats what Jasons shift ability is for, if someone playing Jason cant catch a counselor running around an object using shift the problem is with the player not the game.

JasongrabOP likes this

4 hours ago, FlyingDadBomb said:

also, that's what stamina limits are for. Counselors will run out eventually. Much better than DBD, where players have unlimited stamina

Wrong. Get the right perks and character *cough cough* Bugsy (10 Strength, 8/9 Stamina), Run, Stun, Breath, repeat. Find a pocket knife or two... you dont even have to stun. Throw in a health spray and it's dizzy time.

5 hours ago, SNaKe_ said:

Please don't - try to keep secret tactics a secret - they won't stay that way for long anyway

It's not about being secret... it's about breaking the game. If everyone realized how easy it is (Which is becoming clear in game-play from everyone)... it's all people would eventually end up doing just out of trying "something new". It will quickly become the new Meta (It already is on PC)... as myself and other members of this forum were concerned about long ago before launch. Myself has already gone onto this new Meta, i refuse to escape when i earn more XP smashing Jason over the head over and over even if i die... It's also more fun than crouching everywhere hiding... of which most of the time useless as your fear will eventually sell you out.

Jason may not "die" (Yet he does even in this game), But councilors are ultimately more powerful than Jason with their current stats and perks. Jason's anti troll devices are just not good enough.

Jason is only OP if you are running from him.

jjbelcher likes this

3 hours ago, Babalonkie said:

Wrong. Get the right perks and character *cough cough* Bugsy (10 Strength, 8/9 Stamina), Run, Stun, Breath, repeat. Find a pocket knife or two... you dont even have to stun. Throw in a health spray and it's dizzy time.

OK fine, and then not be able to do anything because Bugsy has 1 in repair speed. Fast, strong counselors are supposed to be able to fight and run away from Jason, whereas smart, stealthy counselors are supposed to be able repair things to get away.

That's why this sort of thing isn't good in a game like Dead By Daylight, because every survivor can run forever, and every survivor can fix generators. In F13, you have to choose, and that's fine.

3 hours ago, Babalonkie said:

It's not about being secret... it's about breaking the game. If everyone realized how easy it is (Which is becoming clear in game-play from everyone)... it's all people would eventually end up doing just out of trying "something new". It will quickly become the new Meta (It already is on PC)... as myself and other members of this forum were concerned about long ago before launch. Myself has already gone onto this new Meta, i refuse to escape when i earn more XP smashing Jason over the head over and over even if i die... It's also more fun than crouching everywhere hiding... of which most of the time useless as your fear will eventually sell you out.

Jason may not "die" (Yet he does even in this game), But councilors are ultimately more powerful than Jason with their current stats and perks. Jason's anti troll devices are just not good enough.

Jason is only OP if you are running from him.

Okay first I want to see a video of your "professional play style" and I want to know its not your friends acting then I want to know after you use that pocket knife or hell if you even find one, since running is a bad idea what happens when your weapon breaks then what, also what if he shift grabs behind the chair? he can instantly grab out of shift his grab is a major issue that needs to be balanced that is literally the only thing in this game the drives me insane is his magnetic grab or shift instant grab.

10 hours ago, Lunarbella said:

Okay first I want to see a video of your "professional play style" and I want to know its not your friends acting then I want to know after you use that pocket knife or hell if you even find one, since running is a bad idea what happens when your weapon breaks then what, also what if he shift grabs behind the chair? he can instantly grab out of shift his grab is a major issue that needs to be balanced that is literally the only thing in this game the drives me insane is his magnetic grab or shift instant grab.

I would not rather record it, recording and producing takes time. If i made a video i would immediately upload it to youtube. If you or anyone doesn't believe me add me on steam and we shall do a private match, you as Jason, me as Bugsy. No holds barred.

Babalonkie.

21 hours ago, Babalonkie said:

Congratulations you know how to ruin fun in games.

Pathetic.

5 hours ago, Lv1 Magikarp said:

Congratulations you know how to ruin fun in games.

Pathetic.

You should try posting something positive one day... you may like it.

10 minutes ago, Babalonkie said:

You should try posting something positive one day... you may like it.

Dude people told you how to beat people that are doing that you use the shift ability if its indoors or the throwing knives or you can just go after another player what more do you want? You want the developers to change the game because youre not good at it enough to use a minimal amount of strategy when playing Jason?

64 hours of this game here. I believe with the OP in the scenario at least 3 players have good perks and work together. As players are getting lvl 30+ great perks are emerging.  Combo this up with people that work together and Jason will struggle.  You don't work together, and then it won't matter.

I do wish Jason could earn some perks instead of just buying kills.  It be nice if he could be tweaked just a little at some point..  I think he default options are nice an fun, but at some point, perks will out perform Jason in games where people work together.

IMO a good game has some people escape, some people die, and more and more as people work together, very few die.. Maybe 1 if they want to summon Tommy.

SNaKe_ and Babalonkie like this

13 hours ago, carnage4u said:

64 hours of this game here. I believe with the OP in the scenario at least 3 players have good perks and work together. As players are getting lvl 30+ great perks are emerging.  Combo this up with people that work together and Jason will struggle.  You don't work together, and then it won't matter.

I do wish Jason could earn some perks instead of just buying kills.  It be nice if he could be tweaked just a little at some point..  I think he default options are nice an fun, but at some point, perks will out perform Jason in games where people work together.

IMO a good game has some people escape, some people die, and more and more as people work together, very few die.. Maybe 1 if they want to summon Tommy.

Different perks are available as you level up?

Your secret is streamed since day 1 of the game. It aint a big secret and btw vanesa with a bat is even better and there is even more advanced stuff than what you are describing.

I agree with this Players just abuse it sooo bad and jason cant catch them at all i mean whats the point of having jason when players are just going to run around things to beat him instead of helping there team ?

Babalonkie likes this

A possible fix for this would be an update to the game that allows Jason chop and destroy certain types of furniture... mostly the stuff like tables and chairs that occupy the middle of the rooms. Just an idea. 

Babalonkie likes this