87 posts in this topic

I can't be the only one think this but will there be fully nude boobs in the game? Friday the 13th is all about Jason killing and the conceslors having sex, so I'm just hoping the game has some animated boobs in there but either way the game looks great!

Here's my rough interpretation. Anyone who may know more can correct me.

-Match starts.

-Character is in shower.

-A loud scream is heard.

-Character throws on clothes, and the chase is on.

Id like to see hot blondes like aerobics celebrity Denise Austin or country star Kelle pickler .Boobs are a Friday the 13th tradition,in fact that was another plus to renting the Friday the 13th movie series when i was younger the boob shots.

Ha! Counselors could get down and dirty to heal like GTA. Just kidding, but a delayed spawn control could take effect, with a couple counselors while the match starts, effectively mimicking the films. The two players involved getting a good cut scene show, until either being interrupted, finishing, or killed.

To be honest  I can't imagine any scenario in the game where sex and nudity will play a role in the game. If you log in the match will started and Jason is on the run to hunt down the counselors asses. I don't think that there will be a 5 minute free exploration period for the counselors where they can do such things like skinny dip or having sex before Jason starts his blood spree.

No free exploration, because we all know what this game is about. There's no mystery to it - the player knows Jason's coming.

(This is based on what I've gathered.)

The main reason for no pre-free roam is that councilors will have time to find stuff and when the game starts they will have layouts and locations down. Therefore it starts when shit hits the fan.

Dromar420 likes this

Not to push the subject, but Camp Crystal Lake without sex, and or nudity, becomes Camp Cub Scout. Even the artwork pre game (when it was Slasher 1 Summer Camp), showed a back shot of a girl skinny dipping, and an in cabin shot of a murdered couple in bed who obviously were in the act, when they were caught ala part 2. Making for a pretty cool kill setup, I might add. It definitely has it's place within the game (to stay true to the franchise), and could be handled well to set up some pretty unique scenarios. Say, for instance, two players start the match randomly chosen by ai to be "gettin down" (Male and female, again, staying true to the franchise!) A qte starts with both and if both do well they stop, and have advanced stats throughout the match, if they screw up, then noise (fear) is emitted and the timer lengthens. If they still survive, then bonuses are still applied, if Jason senses them and gets a dual kill, then he gets bonus XP.

Nyghtfall likes this

Not to push the subject, but Camp Crystal Lake without sex, and or nudity, becomes Camp Cub Scout. 

Because murder, bloody gory murder, is child's play folks.