Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Babalonkie

A THANK YOU

6 posts in this topic

To Wes, Randy, Ben, Tom, Sean, Harry, Kane, Voice Actors, GunMedia, Ilfonic, the Mods here, Backers and anyone else involved i forgot to mention.

Just thought i would say THANK YOU for creating a game truly faithful to one of my favorite franchises.

It got a rough start at first but is fast getting on track. I hope you guys/gals have a glass of your favorite poison and know that the fans of the franchise applaud your efforts and hard work.

I hope to see further love to this game in the near future.

This is not a topic for debate or any hate (There is room elsewhere for that), just as a thank you from me and anyone else who wants to speak up.

IH8YH, ConGamePro and DAWWWWWSON like this

Also agree. Had a fantastic time playing the game and haven't let the issues spoil it; I know that they're going to be fixed and I've kept up to date with all of the recent posts from the team. A big thank you from me too :)

DAWWWWWSON and Babalonkie like this

I would like to say thank you as well, I admit I was really disappointed with out being able to play for 5 days due to issues but that was because I loved the beta so much. But now it is fixed and I am having the most fun out of any video game in a very long time.

There is just something special about it, time flies by when I'm playing because it really is that fun when you are mixed with a good set of people. The community is great, sure you bump into a few people that can ruin it but the good people far outweigh the bad.

Looking forward to seeing this game evolve over time and hope it continues to build on what makes it a great game. 

That was refreshing. I love seeing all these fellow diehard F13 film fans like myself! This is like a party everyday coming into the threads knowing we are all trying to survive Jason. 

DAWWWWWSON and Kodiak like this