PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

592 posts in this topic

Xbox One, Add Aksana Dia if you need extra people to play with, i currently know 0 people to play on my system and i will probably never play jason as i have been excited to be a counselor for so long

RandallFlagg likes this

Ps4 player.  Tag should be the same as my forum name here.  Hope to find a lot of cool people to play with.  No trolls. 

Edit:  MadDogg_8121.  Looking for cool people to play with.  Add me. 

Hey i found it! Anyways, if you're looking for another person to murder or be murdered by feel free to add me. Gamertag on Xbox one is the same as my username on here.

RandallFlagg likes this

Console: Xbox One

Gamertag: DrakusTheJackal

I prefer being Jason, but will gladly let you kill me as a counselor if you need any achievements...

10 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Hey i found it! Anyways, if you're looking for another person to murder or be murdered by feel free to add me. Gamertag on Xbox one is the same as my username on here.

Thanks for the add. Been watching a non stop Friday The 13th marathon, only stopping today for minor eye surgery gotta love needles in your eyeballs...

9 hours ago, RandallFlagg said:

Thanks for the add. Been watching a non stop Friday The 13th marathon, only stopping today for minor eye surgery gotta love needles in your eyeballs...

Not a problem! And i'm sorry to hear that. That is never fun, i had cataract surgery myself and that was hell on its own. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery!

RandallFlagg likes this

8 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Not a problem! And i'm sorry to hear that. That is never fun, i had cataract surgery myself and that was hell on its own. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery!

Thanks, I have diabetic retinopathy, just found out this past Tuesday after I started seeing a blood dripping black cthulid in my right eye. Looks awesome, but its annoying and distracting as hell lol. Feeling better today despite my eyes feeling like they have toothpicks shoved in them...