GunMedia_Ben

Savini Jason - Statement from Gun Media

1,440 posts in this topic

I brought the game day one, didn't back it and didn't receive the skin. I'd love the skin, but I completely understand and in fact, applaud, the fact that the skin will remain exclusive to backers. It is only right and fair.

I bought the skin and was given a Steam copy and needed a ps4 copy. I'm screwed now?

1 minute ago, Pasco said:

I bought the skin and was given a Steam copy and needed a ps4 copy. I'm screwed now?

We sent multiple emails to backers to ensure they have their orders set. If you had listed a PS4 key in your order, we can help...but if your order lists Steam, apologies...but there is nothing we can do. 

Will Today's PS4 Patch let us use the codes? Will we be getting new codes like Steam?

Thanks for clearing the air about this.

Best of luck on patches and servers and such.

Thank god for that! I have so many people raging at me ingame on Xbl begging me to let them use my account to download him onto their console. It annoys me so much that the opportunity was there for so long but because people couldn't be bothered to order it or back the game they missed it and can't bare the fact the few of us have it. I love savini Jason he's so good! But I can't wait to unlock part 8 Jason I'm lvl 19 so excited for him!

6 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Thank god for that! I have so many people raging at me ingame on Xbl begging me to let them use my account to download him onto their console. It annoys me so much that the opportunity was there for so long but because people couldn't be bothered to order it or back the game they missed it and can't bare the fact the few of us have it. I love savini Jason he's so good! But I can't wait to unlock part 8 Jason I'm lvl 19 so excited for him!

Its going to take sometime for me to get to 31 for my main so I will be maining part 8 and playing with Savini Jason when I am able to download him. Part 8 is so good looking!

DamnedEternal1 likes this

Hi - I backed the game on backerkit and also purchased the counselor clothing set and Savini skin for PS4 pre-launch.

Although I was sent codes for both, I have yet to get them to work on the PSN store (keeps saying invalid entry or something to that effect). I know you guys are hard at work fixing the servers, but do you have an ETA on when I will be able to successfully download these skins I purchased pre-launch?

Absolutely loving this game in the meantime - this is everything I was hoping it would be!

Austin.JM and SamazingReptar like this

3 minutes ago, Tonicvision said:

Hi - I backed the game on backerkit and also purchased the counselor clothing set and Savini skin for PS4 pre-launch.

Although I was sent codes for both, I have yet to get them to work on the PSN store (keeps saying invalid entry or something to that effect). I know you guys are hard at work fixing the servers, but do you have an ETA on when I will be able to successfully download these skins I purchased pre-launch?

Absolutely loving this game in the meantime - this is everything I was hoping it would be!

I would like to know as well; I understand your working on major fixes but both Steam and XBOX have the DLC functioning; the PS4 does not even today. We'd just like to be able to access our content as well; since private matches are working and acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Tonicvision said:

1 minute ago, GraveKeeper said:

I would like to know as well; I understand your working on major fixes but both Steam and XBOX have the DLC functioning; the PS4 does not even today. We'd just like to be able to access our content as well; since private matches are working and acceptable.

They mentioned recently on twitter that they are aware of the issue and the next patch should correct it. Just hang on to those codes and keep an eye out for the patch.

1 minute ago, GraveKeeper said:

I believe that will be wrapped up with next patch but do not quote me on that. what I do know for certain is that the issue is being addressed. 

Gotta question about the codes, I know you all addressed that we are having issues with the codes but will we receive new codes for us people that did receive codes but couldn't receive the dlc due to the error? 

I have the codes for PlayStation but this is what pops up every time I try to re-enter the code hoping that the update fixed the dlc but did not... Would just like to know if us Backers from Kickstarter and Backerit would be getting new codes since the codes did not work the first time an not purchase the dlc an not receive it but yea glad the team cleared everything up with this situation at hand... 

Just now, tictaktwonk said:

I think it's right you didn't back it you don't get it.

But I do think 6 skins for Jason isn't enough. 

Absolutely agree. I'm sure we'll see more for dlc around the same price as savini.

7 minutes ago, Tonicvision said:

I have this same problem hope we receive new codes on the same console

Just now, JPops said:

I believe that will be wrapped up with next patch but do not quote me on that. what I do know for certain is that the issue is being addressed. 

Wouldn't quote you, there is no certainty; and I'm not trying to sound ungrateful the game is amazing and fun and I love it. But as I stated being the console left out in the cold with regards to our DLC it would be nice to be able to access it or have a time frame. They said it would yesterday and then that went out the window. I understand I'm giving mixed messages somewhat, I'm doing my best to be patient but at the same time I really wish to use Savini Jason.

2 minutes ago, tictaktwonk said:

I think it's right you didn't back it you don't get it.

But I do think 6 skins for Jason isn't enough. 

As for you, I know Gun Media is planning MORE DLC for the game so I'm pretty positive there will be more Jason's and they will all look as amazing as the current 6/7. But you gotta remember technically there are really only 5 more iterations of Jason film wise. Part 4 which I do hope to see; Part V (the fake Jason Roy), Part X Jason and Uber Jason, and then Freddy vs. Jason. I believe there were licensing issues with that final one, so 4 more Jason's, unless they come up with ANOTHER original design...which could happen. I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

GameboySM likes this

38 minutes ago, tictaktwonk said:

A Jason DLC  skin pack - I would pay for that.

A good idea but only after they've released a few more.

I love the tension this game creates and its great that a game like this got made - a proper fan game. my 1 concern is there is not a lot to do.

There is not a lot to unlock (6 Jason skins and the kids he kills) and playing the same game mode to get there is worrying. 

I know this is not a multi million dollar game so it won't all the bells and whistles  - but if people get burnt out on this one game mode they will move on and most of the time these people don't come back.

Sorry for the negativity.

Much much much appreciated. Thanks for being so black and white about this and letting us keep our little bit of exclusiveness. 

For those of you who want him so badly I assure you he is not OP. Just a cool little toy. You aren't missing out on a huge advantage.