GunMedia_Ben

Look here

38 posts in this topic

The 11th tree is red, does that mean the beta is coming on the 11th?

I hope the beta is coming soon. Would love a key to experience the slasher game right away. I only got one out of my whole life and it was a mmo fantasy game, lol. I made sure to pre-order this game and some dlc right away recently when I knew this was coming soon.

2 people like this

This forum is as dead as one of Jason's victims.  That's too bad.  I was looking for a good F13 forum to join and ask questions about the game and share my thoughts on it.  I think it would be fun while playing as Jason to be able to move any undiscovered victims into potential hiding places for the counselors and see them freak out like they do in the movies when they try to hide there.  I'm also wondering about the matches.  If a player gets killed by Jason early into a 20 minute match, what does that player do?  Are they locked into the match until it's conclusion or can they leave and join another match?  I doubt anyone will even see this post but if anyone does, this is the first game in a long time that I'm actually stoked about and I'm loving the virtual cabin.  Good luck with the rest of the game development and I can't wait to play the beta.

This forum is dead because all the original members joined back around fall, a year ago, discussed EVERYTHING the new guys are trying to discuss now, and now just chime into threads for shits and giggles. Nothing said is really new here unless it comes fron the devs.

This forum is as dead as one of Jason's victims.  That's too bad.  I was looking for a good F13 forum to join and ask questions about the game and share my thoughts on it.  I think it would be fun while playing as Jason to be able to move any undiscovered victims into potential hiding places for the counselors and see them freak out like they do in the movies when they try to hide there.  I'm also wondering about the matches.  If a player gets killed by Jason early into a 20 minute match, what does that player do?  Are they locked into the match until it's conclusion or can they leave and join another match?  I doubt anyone will even see this post but if anyone does, this is the first game in a long time that I'm actually stoked about and I'm loving the virtual cabin.  Good luck with the rest of the game development and I can't wait to play the beta.

Ummm. Have you bothered to look at the general discussion forum or the feedback forum? Theres plenty of posts there every day. 

Ummm. Have you bothered to look at the general discussion forum or the feedback forum? Theres plenty of posts there every day. 

Nope, it's totally dead! Literally no one posts here ever... Wait?

Dead as a door nail. Anyways, who else is pumped for the beta?

I refuse to pre-order until I see a full match. So I won't be able to play the beta. That being said, I'm excited for the beta because then I'll get to see a full match!

1 person likes this

I refuse to pre-order until I see a full match. So I won't be able to play the beta. That being said, I'm excited for the beta because then I'll get to see a full match!

I'll stream it if I can. I preordered as soon as I could!

You cant do a kick system for jason then pissed people will just kick a good jason so they dont get xp just because they died fast