GunMedia_Ben

Look here

38 posts in this topic

For some reason that poster made me think straight away of that SkiFree game that used to be on PCs.

Both are simply, both effective, both scary as hell.

SkiFree.jpg

That looks quite familiar think i may have played it before

*Sighs*

It's like 3:00 A.M. in the morning.

I can't see the optical illusion.

And I really don't feel like doing another ARG quest. Please tell me it isn't and I'm just tired.

ALEXI DONOVAN likes this

The red tree makes the image seem unsettling! Great and simple at the same time!

"One of these trees is not like the other, la,la,la". It could represent where jason killed in the forest, or Jason himself as a little boy at camp, sticking out like a sore thumb and being teased, or one of those subliminal optical jobs. Kind of reminds me of "Snow Beast" 1977.

Anybody know how Jason will work if a player is trolling as Jason?  Will counselors have the ability to kick the player playing Jason who is afk, just running around saying hi, or not playing him as intended?  I would imagine the devs thought of the scenario and have implemented a vote kick option.  I was just curious.

Anybody know how Jason will work if a player is trolling as Jason?  Will counselors have the ability to kick the player playing Jason who is afk, just running around saying hi, or not playing him as intended?  I would imagine the devs thought of the scenario and have implemented a vote kick option.  I was just curious.

They've definitely thought of the scenario.

I'm not sure what they decided on for a solution, but I think a system so that the sporting players will always have the better chance of selecting Jason was considered.

They've definitely thought of the scenario.

I'm not sure what they decided on for a solution, but I think a system so that the sporting players will always have the better chance of selecting Jason was considered.

They'd probably just finish the match up faster then, right?

In a situation like that with a Jason goofing around, hey, just have fun. Nice to be flexible and just have those wacky moments sometimes.

Have the counsellors ride off to victory with Jason standing on the car roof!

I believe the significance of the red tree has now been revealed. ;)

Ahhh! That's where a counsellor is hiding, yeah?

In a situation like that with a Jason goofing around, hey, just have fun. Nice to be flexible and just have those wacky moments sometimes.

Have the counsellors ride off to victory with Jason standing on the car roof!

Ahhh! That's where a counsellor is hiding, yeah?

Yep...

DamonD7 likes this

What is the objective of the survivor?

To survive Jason, possibly defeat him as well. I plan to be the final boy/girl in the scenario from which counselor I choose. I'm really big of claiming the title "survivor" so it means something to me. I always root for the innocent people to live through the slashers, the not so good people just depends on my mood, lol.