REDDOG

Why cant we have The Adult Corey Feldman Make An Appearance in the game.

35 posts in this topic

i really would like to see if Corey Feldman could use his voice and animation at least as a camp counselor supervisor in a map in the future in this game.Corey is very connected To The f13th Franchise.

Plox likes this

12 minutes ago, REDDOG said:

i really would like to see if Corey Feldman could use his voice and animation at least as a camp counselor supervisor in a map in the future in this game.Corey is very connected To The f13th Franchise.

Because the character Feldman played, Tommy Jarvis, already has his adult version in the game. 

Edit: To go a bit further. Some people may be put off at having Feldman play Tommy and another in the same setting. Personally, I guess it could work. 

3 minutes ago, REDDOG said:

id like to see corey feldman as a charachter also that you can call for help.

That's stretching it. 

If Biff the counselor is voiced by Feldman, meh. If he is a heroic character it's going to start shit. "Tommy Jr." and all that. 

it would be special for fans to bring in Feldmans voice and charachter to be something else than Tommy Jarvis. Corey Feldman is a legendary 80s era must.

Plox likes this

Yo, REDDOG, you seem to have a lot of super off-the-wall suggestions, and you keep making new threads for all of them.
I just have to point out a couple things about some of them:

1. Corey Feldman - As mentioned above, Tommy Jarvis is already in the game, but I understand that you'd like to see a Corey Feldman version.
    I quickly checked out his IMDB page because I haven't personally seen him in anything recent, aaaaand, I gotta be honest...
    He looks like a poor man's sober Charlie Sheen, and I don't think anyone wants that. Also licensing his likeness and all that jazz.
  2. Celebrity Designed Skins - This sounds like the kind of thing that they may decide to pursue in the future.
    In my opinion, it would kind of be stepping on Savini's toes, as if to say: "Whatever, your hellish specter Jason isn't special."
    I can't say for sure, but it doesn't seem like a good fit, at least in the current version of the game, but maybe when more features are added, like single player and AI bots.
  3. Winter Hunter Map - This idea of yours seems to imply that we would need new character models, unless you intend for a random group of teenagers to be out in the dead of winter, hunting deer like grizzled old men, and also seems to require drastic changes to the gameplay mechanics, what with the ammo and reloadable firearms, nevermind trying to kill Jason with guns, as opposed to a machete to the face, as is currently implemented.
    This likely would not work, simply because of the nature of the game is such that you want to be able to understand and utilize the mechanics of the game regardless of the map you're on, but at this point, it would be changing the entire formula of the game.
  4. Your Suggestions in General - I get that you're excited, and you have ideas, and you want the devs to see those ideas, but if you have that many, why not just make a thread titled "REDDOG's Suggestions" or something, and group them all into the first post.
    You can still talk about all of them in your omni-thread, and you can edit new ideas onto the end of the first post.
    Keep in mind that you can continue to make new threads if you you wish, it's your call, and it's not like you're flooding the forums yet, but if they're all in one place, then anytime someone replies to the thread, it will get bumped to the top, and more people will be more likely to see all of your ideas!
    tenor.gif
aurllcooljay and AntMauriz like this

Never mind the fact that Corey probably isn't making bank on the horror con circuit, so he'd probably try to charge a pretty penny. Plenty of other things I'd prefer them to use their money on. Wes said it was 75k min for a mo-cap session, and that doesn't count the voice work and then paying Feldman. Much better uses for this game for that kinda cash if you are talking 100k+ to do.

COREY FELDMAN Was in the dvd special HIS NAME WAS JASON. Corey Feldman is an 80s icon. Corey feldman wants to be involved with FRIDAY THE 13TH. These facts explain why he should play himself as a help[er that you can call. once again we have a bunch of people on here who know nothing about horror trivia culture,metal culture.Alice Cooper And Corey Feldman would be awesome.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:05 PM, REDDOG said:

id like to see corey feldman as a charachter also that you can call for help.

I don't know what is wrong with the rest of you, but I like this idea. Whenever I'm in trouble IRL my first instinct is to call Corey Feldman for assistance. :D He's cool like that, when he's not throwing those weird house parties where you pay to get in and he hides in the pool house and watches via cameras.

Also Red how do you feel about the occult? 

Kalidor and DialM like this

this thread is about COREY FELDMAN AS A CHARACHTER IN THE GAME.What does the occultr have to do with corey feldman.im getting the most retarted awnsers from computer nerds who know zero about horror.please stay on topic of the thread.

geeze i wish THE GUNNMEDIA Team could get FELDMAN For another map. maybe Corey Feldman could be a counselor Named Corey that you can call for help.

Ok ok ok. Let's break this down. Corey Feldman was in part 4, that in my opinion, was the best movie of the series. Corey Feldman was also in the lost boys where he wore a RED bandanna. We will get back to that in a minute. A dog is also a K-9 and K is the 11th letter in the alphabet. If you take the 11 and put it after the 9 you get 911, as in an emergency which is what Corey had in part 4. Which can only lead to the conclusion that Reddog IS Corey Feldman! In front of our faces this whole time. Corey if you want a job that bad and get in the game, just ask man! 

aurllcooljay and Kalidor like this

It would be cool to give him the current kill method for offing Jason and change the older Tommy to have the boat, fire and rock chain as another way to kill Jason. If they do add him I hope they do both looks for the younger Tommy. Would be a great addition to this game, as would a Tina and her powers. 

18 minutes ago, Kashyyyk said:

Ok ok ok. Let's break this down. Corey Feldman was in part 4, that in my opinion, was the best movie of the series. Corey Feldman was also in the lost boys where he wore a RED bandanna. We will get back to that in a minute. A dog is also a K-9 and K is the 11th letter in the alphabet. If you take the 11 and put it after the 9 you get 911, as in an emergency which is what Corey had in part 4. Which can only lead to the conclusion that Reddog IS Corey Feldman! In front of our faces this whole time. Corey if you want a job that bad and get in the game, just ask man! 

I think... I think you're on to something.

i could see Corey feldman making a suprise appearance as a playable charachter helper. maybe Corey Feldman could be a Dj in The Lazarus ship Dance hall ball room.i could see corey feldman being a charachter you can call for help. not under the Tommy jarvis charachter name.

On Monday, June 05, 2017 at 3:29 PM, REDDOG said:

COREY FELDMAN Was in the dvd special HIS NAME WAS JASON. Corey Feldman is an 80s icon. Corey feldman wants to be involved with FRIDAY THE 13TH. These facts explain why he should play himself as a help[er that you can call. once again we have a bunch of people on here who know nothing about horror trivia culture,metal culture.Alice Cooper And Corey Feldman would be awesome.

I agree. I love Feldman. He makes part 4 for me.  He also said he would like to come back and do another F13 movie along the lines of Halloween H20 where movies 5 through 10 are ignored and the story is picked up many years after 4 where his Tommy Jarvis is confronted with the original Jason again, which I think is a fantastic idea. THAT'S how you resurrect this franchise. You need some legit 80's in there to do it right. In the right hands it could be gold.

However, if the movie isn't gonna happen I'm all for him coming back in the game. He's the REAL Tommy Jarvis. B)

I want to see the mentally unstable Tommy from part 5. He would spawn into the map with nothing but his bare hands and perform insane wrestling stuns on Jason.

Supercurt7 likes this

this topic is about COREY FELDMAN. I Could see Corey Feldman play himself under The name Corey feldman as a counselor that you can call for help.

I'm afraid at this point it's too late to have Corey in the game. Already have a Tommy Jarvis, and it would be more worthwhile to invest in more maps/Jasons as DLCs. Sorry to crush your lifelong dream Dar- um, I mean Reddog.

Splatterhouse likes this