54 posts in this topic

Too many things really

World of Tanks Console

Friday the 13th obviously lol

Bloodborne

Shadow of the Beast

Horizon Zero Dawn

No Man's Sky

Prey (though I've taken a huge break from it lately)

and I've started on the Resident Evil remake  on PS4

I've been focusing on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PC. I recently completed GTA 3 and Vice City on 100%. The Steam version of SA is terrible so I learned of downgrading it to the original version. Unfortunately, it tends to freeze where the sound loops and the screen stands still and I have to restart constantly. I have Windows 10 and all my drivers are updated.

I did get Injustice 2, but haven't had time to play it.

I did play Friday the 13th when I bought it on Steam but I uninstalled it because of some reasons. The main reason was when I played Jason, counselors kept killing themselves before I got to them and the toxic chat.

I'm injustice 2 GTA 5 and I know this game is childish but it's ok minecraft story mode season 2 I've finished episode 1

Took a month off from Friday the 13th (mainly because I got tired of the game crashing all the damn time) and during that time I mostly played some of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, a game I backed a few years back called Perception, the new CoD: IW Zombies map (featuring Elvira: Mistress of the Dark), & Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Then when the patch landed (finally) I went back to F13 for a few days and am now playing another game I backed that just came out called Sundered.

1 hour ago, Io games 2 said:

Your article is very meaningful, I like them very much, if you want to play games or find my site,
thank you !.

In the gaming world, a slew of ways to play games exist: consoles like the Xbox, 
handheld devices such as the DS, mobile platforms like smartphones, 
and one of our favorite, the browser such as Firefox or Chrome. 

The advantage of in-browser games is that all is required is a computer and an internet connection. 
No high end graphics card, dedicated console, monthly subscription, or even a one-time fee.
http://www.friv5.site - http://www.friv10.xyz
http://www.friv8.cool - http://www.iogames2.org
http://www.friv2.city
, or Friv for short, offers a very wide range of these in-browser games at no cost. 
Friv is our number one choice for browser gaming.

Your robo post lacks meaning, I not very fond of it. 

I will not be using the browser such as Firefox or Chrome to find your site.

I will not be using your friv suggestion, but feel free to go friv yourself.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Your robo post lacks meaning, I not very fond of it. 

I will not be using the browser such as Firefox or Chrome to find your site.

I will not be using your friv suggestion, but feel free to go friv yourself.

I reported him/her/it. Don't know if it is technically breaking the forum rules, but it is damn sure annoying.

1 person likes this

Friday the 13th , FIFA 17, just reinstalled Arkham Asylum onto the PS4.

Casually making my way through The Witcher 3 and Alien Isolation.

I go back and forth between Friday the 13th and Star Wars: Battlefront, which is probably what I will do whenever I don't have college work or work work until the end of November, then I'm going to get Red Dead Redemption 2 and no life it until January or so.

I be playing some knack 2 soon comes out in 2 days 

Aside from FT13TH, Persona 5, Bayonetta 2, and LiS: Before the Storm.

I'm nearing the end with Assassin's Creed Syndicate now.
I have the four Victoria missions to beat (should do that today, hopefully) and then the Ripper DLC. I'm expecting to get that done over the rest of the week.

I've been neglecting my two online standbys - F13th and Overwatch - in an effort to get ACS done.

And yet I'm making more work for myself already, as I've bought and am awaiting the delivery of both Wolfenstein The New Order & The Old Blood.
New Order in particular always had good reviews and I meant to get round to it, and the release next month of Wolfenstein: The New Colossus has finally triggered that.

So it's probably those two next. Then I can get some more regular F13th and Overwatch play in again.

And then into November, New Colossus if I like the previous two. And I want to get finally round to playing X-Com 2, as I played Enemy Unknown a ton and the War of the Chosen content has motivated me to finally get round to the sequel. Along with eight or nine other games I'd like to try.

After a quiet Spring/Summer, it's starting to really get crazy...

On a friends recommendation I picked up Dragon's Dogma. I have only played the opening part of the game, but seems promising. Has some mixed reviews, but I like what I have seen so far.

I loved Dragon's Dogma. Just avoid the magic classes, they're incredibly boring.

1 person likes this

Quick funny clip I recorded while playing ACS on Sunday, as two thugs ask the burning question of the day.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I loved Dragon's Dogma. Just avoid the magic classes, they're incredibly boring.

Thanks for the tip.

Currently replaying the witcher 3. My second playthrough. Just beat the campaign, now it's time for the DLC.

I can't get over how good this game is. It's something I'll definitely revisit again someday even after this playthrough.

Heard there were 4K enhancements on the way for the "new" consoles. Maybe that's when I'll do it.

Has anyone played White Noise 2? I was wondering if it was worth it.

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Has anyone played White Noise 2? I was wondering if it was worth it.

Made a thread on it. It's worth it.

Uncharted 4. Just finished Until Dawn which was great. My next game to play is Alien Isolation.

Beat Assassin's Creed Syndicate on Wednesday, enjoyed it and managed 100% sync/100% achievements again. About the fifth AC game I've done both on, I think. I'd probably put it a comfy...fourth or fifth in the series I guess, very solid, just doesn't have that one big gimmick like the sailing in Black Flag (yeah, III got there first but BF did it better) or the quantum jump forward AC2 was. Still, definitely good. Really liked the train!

Now moved on to a combination Wolfenstein/XCom run. Wolfenstein New Order is definitely worthy of the praise I'd heard with it, it can be very tough but the gunplay is exciting and it's surprisingly well-written. Always takes the opportunity to detail just how crappy a situation it is for almost everyone across the board apart from the higher echelon of Nazis and the world building is tremendous. Hit that very hard yesterday, beat seven chapters, so now I'm on chapter 12 today. Think there are about 16 total, but I know I'm going to be replaying to find the secrets I missed and also to do the different path (I did Wyatt this time).

But at the same time, still felt the itch so I've started playing XCom Enemy Unknown again before I move on to XCom2 next month. Had a bunch of missions already, near the end of my first game move, nice to get back in the groove of things I remembered and bits I'd forgotten about, which is the whole point of my replaying it again (according to my save, this is Game 9 for me now).

And got in a half-dozen games on F13th this morning as well. Three deaths, three escapes.
Really nice to get some games in with RKSDoom again on there, thanks man. May try to do more tonight but depends on the Wolfenstein situation, if I get within a chapter or two of finished I'll probably push on.

1 person likes this

I got Bloodrayne 2 from GOG.com recently, I beat the first one a long time ago when it came out on PC. Right now, it's hard to get  full-screen and I can't find the subtitles option.

Recently, there haven't been many modern games I've played aside from Injustice 2.

Blazed through Wolfenstein The New Order and Wolfenstein The Old Blood in eleven days. Good stuff and now has me appropriately looking forward to The New Colossus, probably play that in November.

Also got through a replay of XCom Enemy Unknown so I've been playing XCom 2 for the past two days. Going right into the War of the Chosen added content version. All still a bit confusing at the moment (due to so many options and the global map has real time pressure to it now) but enjoying it a lot.

Aiming to still get in some Overwatch, and I really want to boost my F13th play. The Part IV stuff should really be a bit impetus for me, but I'd like to get in some more games even before the end of September yet.

1 person likes this