CultHero

What are you currently playing

54 posts in this topic

Besides the obvious, what other games are you all playing frequently?

The ones I play the most right now are :

Injustice 2, TitanFall 2 and Starblood Arena, occasionally RIGs as well.

I'll have Star Trek Bridge Crew tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be playing that a lot too.

I've played a lot of Madden 17 as of late

Final fantasy 15, worms wmd, diablo 3 and yooka laylee they all other ps4 games i currently havent complete

Evolve, Godzilla, Titanfall 2, Dying Light, Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat X, and Madden Mobile. 

Persona 2 : Eternal Punishment, Injustice 2, FF14.

Other than that, I run and work. I think that's all I can fit into days lately

Steep, 8 ball pool, and F13. 

Edit: loved Titanfall 2 but was into steep more eventually due to quick gaming. 

Overwatch, CoD Zombies, and Borderlands series. 

Not Friday the 13th that's for sure. Maybe one-day. 

2 people like this

Mortal Kombat Armageddon atm on PS2. I'm thinking of buying a 360 again just to get it on that though.

My buddy was nice enough to get me Bloodborne as a console warming present so that. Beforehand I was playing through the God of War HD collection for the first time ever, those games rock. 

Right now I've mainly been playing Friday the 13th: The Game, but I had decided to take a break so I could play another game I had helped kickstart called Perception on PS4. Unfortunately the game's devs (who for the past month have been on a steady roll of doing shit to purposely piss of backers it seems) still haven't sent out PS4 game codes to a "small" percentage (which I'm apparently a part of) of backers (5 hrs after they said they were gonna be sent out to PS4 backers) who it now apparently seems won't be getting their codes until tomorrow afternoon est...maybe.....so yeah....... back to playing Friday the 13th: The game.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Great game. Never played the other ones in the series but I'll have to now based on this one alone.

Also just recently finished my first playthrough of Layers of Fear. Very cool and disturbing.

Currently really love:

• Uncharted 4
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Friday the 13th
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Dying Light

I'm waiting for the Xbox patch as I can't really play without connection issues (only had 4 completed games since launch), so for the time being I'm still getting in a few games of Overwatch each day. Such a fun game to just put in 30-60 mins on each day, I've played it almost every day since launch.

I mainly play Support, Mercy and Lucio and occasionally Zenyatta, but I'll dip into playing Zarya and Reinhardt if needed as well.

Outside of that, I've been keeping things on hold so I can put a big bunch of time into playing F13th. Once I'm started on that, by the time I get into July, I'm probably going to finally get round to playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Heard it's good and I've played all the other core AC titles. I also need to get round to RE7 at some point as well.

Just finished Lego Jurassic World.  Still playing Slayaway Camp.  Looking to pre-order the new Life is Strange either during or after the Steam sale.  Need to keep my wallet full for that before I buy anything full price.

Diablo 3 with the new Necromancer class (feels like Legacy of Kain all over again, so I am settled lol), 

Wipeout omega collection on ps4.

Ori on steam.

Total war Warhammer. 

Dawn of War III.

Continual Xcom2 player here. 

Damn Advent. 

On 6/3/2017 at 1:18 AM, FinalBoy said:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon atm on PS2. I'm thinking of buying a 360 again just to get it on that though.

It doesn't work terribly well on the 360. The character creation is all buggy.

An original XBOX is your best bet.

1 person likes this

After a mere 7 years, getting round to giving Dead Rising 2 a go with my fiance. We're double Chucking it!

Still doing at least a game of Overwatch each day (gotta got those Arcade win lootboxes, man) and Doomfist it out on the 27th so will increase my time then.

Aiming for a big bunch of play on F13th Friday evening and then over the weekend.

Want to get round to Assassin's Creed Syndicate before the winter. RE7 may have to wait longer (whole weird situation with the DLC there, too).

1 person likes this

Still just FALLOUT 4 and FRIDAY THE 13TH (although my girlfriend and I play DOOM II and ROCK BAND on the weekends).

Settlement building, the way I do it, takes a long, long time. Like, probably about 4 - 5 hours per settlement if there's no Jason light. Add a couple more hours (at least) if there is.

I look forward to one day actually playing FALLOUT 4 :P.

Have you actually just been playing around with all the settlement stuff rather than doing the questline? Or taking a break from it to do all that?

Impressive willpower if the former!

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Have you actually just been playing around with all the settlement stuff rather than doing the questline? Or taking a break from it to do all that?

Impressive willpower if the former!

Since I restarted due to Tinker Tom...

UX39PML8iWuKdyxxG74M77YorIvwyHjKH5m8YSfG

...I only progressed the main questline far enough to get the ballistic weave, and then I haven't done anything but build my settlements at the Castle, Sanctuary, Tenpines, Graygarden, Hangman's Alley, Murkwater, Abernathy Farm, the Lighthouse, The Outpost and Egret... occasionally taking breaks to go grab magazines and Bobbleheads.

I've read that there's something like 30 settlements, though. I don't know that I'll chew through 30 of them before actually playing...

I had people at every settlement, I remember that, even if just two or three. So 30 sounds right, for the mainland at least. Did you get all the DLC for other settlements and settlement items as well?

5 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I had people at every settlement, I remember that, even if just two or three. So 30 sounds right, for the mainland at least. Did you get all the DLC for other settlements and settlement items as well?

Oh yeah, I gots everything. I've actually already gone through the Mechanist stuff, actually, because I wanted the armor (it looks pretty cool and IT HAS GLOVES!), but I haven't done anything with the HQ yet. I think I'm going to turn it into an ammunition factory.

1 person likes this