Peteystec

Rank your top 3 Jason actors

35 posts in this topic

Usually i think its the director that has some say so in who is casted for jason. Thats what happened with fvj. Sean cunningham wanted kane back but the director decided to get the frankenstein guy.

bewareofbears likes this

Usually i think its the director that has some say so in who is casted for jason. Thats what happened with fvj. Sean cunningham wanted kane back but the director decided to get the frankenstein guy.

I think too I've heard that it was location based. Before Kane Hodder, I don't think they cared much who played him and would find a local stuntman. Basically the same as what they ended up doing in Freddy vs. Jason except with that one, someone intentionally screwed over Kane Hodder for whatever reason. I'm disappointed Robert Englund didn't step in and say it needed to be Kane Hodder.

I would of thought its the producers that choose casting and the director just stands there and tells actors where to stand etc and where the camera crew should point the camera

1-Ted White (my favorite rendition of Jason)

2-Richard Brooker (The man,the legend,i also liked is rendition of Jason,tough not as much as Ted)

3-cant decide between C.J Graham or Kane Hodder.

The director actually runs pretty much everything in a film. The only other person that has power over them might be studio heads or executive producers since they control the money.

1. Derek Mears (breathed new ferocity in an aging character)

2. Kane Hodder (he is responsible for Jason-isms)

3. Ted White (the every man Jason)

I love them all. The earlier actors played Jason at the right time. But I really took Jason more serious from Part 6. For me, I feel Jason needs to look solid.

So for me it has to be: Kane Hodder and CJ

Kane needs to be hired again.

1. Richard Brooker (knocked it out of the park)

2. Ted White (very similar to Brookers performance, but a bit more mobile)

3. C.J. Graham (part 6) and Kane Hodder from 7. Too hard to call whose got the edge (no pun intended).