JPops

Steam Private Match LFG

46 posts in this topic

Hi, Im pedroperes237 on steam. Looking to join a private match. Im from México, big fan of the series.

Hi everyone! 

• My gamertag is LittleBurrito on steam. Age 20++, and I like to play game strategically.
  • I'm serious player, looking to join a private match. Fun time is important!
  • English is my second language but I think people can understand me :P

I'm so addicted to the game right now. If anyone will accept me, add me on steam with a message. I'm almost always online from 10:30pm to 1:30pm every night. I appreciate any invitation of private matches! I hate quick play because... you know... kids and toxic players.

Mikey4025 on Steam, looking for a group for several rounds!

We have a few slots open for private match!

1 person likes this

LOOKING FOR FUN GAME WITH MATURE PLAYERS.

- My Steam name is DJDangerRoom. I have 1 partner and we are looking for an invite to join a private match.

Gonna chuck myself in too :)

• Age 27, so not a squeaker
  • Probably played this game more than I should have lol
  • Got a good headset and microphone
  • English speaker
  • If you're looking for a difficult Jason, I'm your man

Looking for other players with headsets, who aren't glitch exploiters or cheaters and aren't looking just for a cheap free kill on Jason. Send me a private message if you want my Steam ID :) Looking for a full lobby ideally.

I can't add friends on Steam, I can accept, but not add since I haven't purchased enough content on Steam.

STEAM ID: Jaze Hartless

I'm mature and reliable not to be a total moron.
Add me and we'll kick some ass! I need more steam friends, so let's do this!

I cant keep track of who is who on my steam feiends list anymore lol. 

Ill be on from 5 est tonight till 10 or so and Id love to have some private matches with a forum group. Im pretty chill believe it or not and I never do cheap choke executions.  

I am also looking for people on steam to group with.

Steam ID: smackdown420

I am 34 years old, living in San Diego, CA. I have a headset and mic and just looking for people who enjoy playing. I'm still fairly new and getting the hang of things. :)

I am available pretty much any time on the weekends, but only available after 6 PM during the work week.

Hey, fellow campers!

Looking for some easy XP?  I suck at playing Jason and I'm terrible at playing counselors, but

despite my shortcomings, I have a blast being terrible at this game.  If anyone would like to 

make quick work of me as Jason or survive the night if I'm playing him then please add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/8bitbobby/

I do have a mic and play mostly at night (Pacific time zone).

Cheers and hope to see you in the cabins!

Steam ID is zombie79 here - I've met a lot of great people here and joined some groups, but generally their matches fill up quickly and I'm left doing quick play with dip shits! ?

If anyone wants to add me to their group or friends list, go for it!  I'm not an amazing player by any means but I do enjoy teamwork,  i've got a working mic and I don't pull shenanigans. Like the above poster, expect to survive the night if I play as Jason, haha. 

I'm usually around late night California time and very late night on the weekends. 38, huge Jason fan and just looking for fun. :)

4 hours ago, 8bitbobby said:

Hey, fellow campers!

Looking for some easy XP?  I suck at playing Jason and I'm terrible at playing counselors, but

despite my shortcomings, I have a blast being terrible at this game.  If anyone would like to 

make quick work of me as Jason or survive the night if I'm playing him then please add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/8bitbobby/

I do have a mic and play mostly at night (Pacific time zone).

Cheers and hope to see you in the cabins!

Would love to play with you Bobby!Would love to play with you Bobby!

would love to play with you guys.  new to the forums but been a huge fan of the franchise for years!  im at level 13 at the moment so i play the game a lot and have actually prefered being a counselor than playing as jason.  im working on getting a mic at the moment but im usually on late at nights from 9-1 am eastern time or anytime during the day if i get spare time.   im not an annoying player like you would find on quick play.  Looking for serious players or who need practice.  My steam ID is thenightowl84.  Hope to play with you guys!

- My Steam Name is DJDangerRoom hosting a private match, I have 2 others, looking for 5 more. Send me a message if you want to join. 

Hello dear people,

also looking for groups and/or fun people to play with, and properly enjoy this game.

I play the game on PC.

I am 45 years old, and from the Netherlands. have a mic.

please feel free to add me.

my gamertag is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022626535/

rottencoffin is my name on steam, and Redmarble. 

Hello,

I am 25 years old, from the United States (GA), ex-military, looking for some fun people to play private matches with in F13 (Also maybe for achievement farming for funsies).

Steam Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/andrewswms/

EDIT: Yes, I have a mic, and I use it.

Thanks everyone!

hello i know this topic is old but i search for private matches, to be the host or the one who invited whatever

My steam id is : elric14 or Elric14 try the two of us

my other name is eldiablo maeglin because there is two Elric14 right now, the one that's not me came from italy

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982390040/

i have 32 years old and i live in belgium, i can speak english and i think everyone easy understand what i said, i have a headset with a good mic

i love playing jason but i like playing counselors sometimes too i think i'm not bad either as counselors or jason , i have 109 hours of game and i'm level 44

i heavily search private matches because i cant stand public matches anymore ^^ the kids, the troll, the friendly killer, the people who scream on their mics, or who doens't talk at all sometime i ask myself if emotes and mic are really usefull with these people, and the fact that i have to wait 10 match to be jason and have just 4 people in the game to kill

i play a lot in the morning and in the night so i basically i'm here at all timelines even for people who are not in the same country as me and not the same timeline

so just add me if you want some fun gameplay and serious behaviours who do the objective of the games and help the much he can, no need to pm me for asking me, i accept right away