JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

1,753 posts in this topic

Somebody invite me to a private match:

gtdjlocker311

PSN.  Chainzs

Sent friend requests to everyone that posted their names prior to this post.

add me if you want to party up. :o)

I have played some rounds within the past couple of days. I'm still trying to get used to the controls.

I am from the Eastern North American region(If that matters) and I do have a mic...

Feel free to send me a friends request, if your looking for more friends to have on your friends list to invite whenever you feel like playing. I'm online pretty much daily.

PSN: j03audette (NOTE: 0 = zero)

EDIT: Also if anyone ever wants to create a private match with four people(I was told that's the minimum) while using a party chat to communicate and take turns as Jason just to get some practice/used to the controls for him and possibly driving or anything else send me a message on PSN and we can set it up because I'm having a hard time getting used to these controls at the moment.

1 person likes this

Cant join games unless its my region australia but feel free to add me anyway so we can play private games whenever this issue is fixed. I will accept all requests whenever im on my ps4.

david_tortorici

MadDogg_8121.  I'm not very good at this game and prefer not to be Jason right now til i figure stuff out.  

Add Chockfullofmoxie I am looking for private match people right now. I am tired of quick start booting me and friends.

6 minutes ago, mslaporte said:

Prettygoodyear20

Waiting now!

join my room we have 7

Had fun figuring out the controls the 2 games that I played before getting kicked out.. but now I can't login anymore, "Database Failure"

as soon as the game devs get it fixed, I'll be back on

Psn: ERO_SAGE. I'm hosting right now need 6 more 

EU region

PS4 tag is the same as my username. Currently have 2 players. Looking for more! We know the game/have mics/not squeakers. Send me a message for an invite!

Looking for people to play with. If tbe servers allow it. New to the game please add me PSN Mr_Glen_Tennis

Add me in if anybody's playing, PSN name is jrdennis95. Europe version!

I'm a mic user btw, pls be one

Looking for some fellow F13 fans to play with in the U.S. Let me know you're from the F13 forum. I also have a mic.

Gamer Tag is: Munster-1313

Cheers!