JPops

XBOX ONE Private Match LFG Thread

1,966 posts in this topic

Anyone want to play? Send invite

xbox-BriTiniEST83

1 person likes this

ill help out or game with any one in fair reason and my gt is ShinOmegaWeapon

Searching a guy over 20 years (no kiddies) for some 2 people Matches. I prefer to be consealor. ( write me on Xbox: mc19900)

Someone like to kill slowly? :D

1 person likes this

My GT is SuperTyrantKhan and I'm looking for chill non glitchers with mics to play this game with I'm on Xbox One. I am a MAJOR fan of the movies and the game and would love people who just know how to have fun. Not a dick Jason who goes full try hard and will actually stand and fight not just use an OP grab to kill.... Not at least till after youve been knocked out by me a couple times :P I have a mic and I always help the team. I usually play Adam and I'm always the guy that will distract and keep Jason occupied while others escape so I'm a really good Tommy to have. I don't care If I die just as long as it was for a good cause. If you ever play with me and its me vs. Jason. Just run and survive. I will keep him busy. As for Jason I use Part 2 & 8. I play with people as Jason and chase em down a lil bit to freak an out then taks off.. I constantly shift targets without killing. I just watch, chase, and listen. Find everything the team is doing then attack. Due to my random targetimg it makes stalk alot more useful. If you wanna play with someone who will actually help the team just add me or message me on Xbox One. I pretty much no life this game so I'm always on it. This or Overwatch

Anyone want to join a game? Message me

xbox-BriTiniEST83

I am about to hop on for a few hours. Xbox One gt: TheHansonGoons

Feel free to hit me up and play!

I get the definite impression that nobody looks at this thread anymore, but if you want to game tonight, I'll be on around 7:30pm PST. Gamertag is the same as my username here. Hope to see some of ya!

14 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

I get the definite impression that nobody looks at this thread anymore, but if you want to game tonight, I'll be on around 7:30pm PST. Gamertag is the same as my username here. Hope to see some of ya!

Might catch you on my Saturday morning, Doom, if I'm up early enough and you're on late enough! I'm 8 hours ahead of PST.