Rotting Corpse

Explain Your Avatar

48 posts in this topic

My favorite band's album cover. ( The Sword - Gods of the Earth )

And I recently changed my signature to The Thing's title from the movie.

The Prince. The Tall Man. The Thin Ghoul Robed In Black, The Arrogant Man, Cabadath. One of my all time favorite game villains. He's basically the righthand man of the Lovecraftian God of Pain. He's from Yahtzee Croshaw's horribly flawed master piece, the Chzo Quadrilogy. He's got a slasher vibe, so I felt it was appropriate. I'm also a bit arrogant myself, so I took one of his titles as well :P

My avatar is my own personal obsession since the first time I saw him. Easily in my top 5 favorite characters ever A giant hulking monstrosity and all around amazing stop motion creation I present to you OCP's finest: Robocop 2

Mine is poster art from the 2009 re-make. It's not a terrible movie, but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I've always liked the framing and lighting on the mask in this one though. I actually have this poster.

Mine is from the back of the VHS box for Part VII. The back of the VHS boxes is how I grew up loving the series before I finally got to start watching them.

Mine is Leech Woman from Puppet Master. I chose this pic because I am really excited for the new Puppet Master movie.

6 hours ago, TastyChurro said:

Mine is Leech Woman from Puppet Master. I chose this pic because I am really excited for the new Puppet Master movie.

Wait...new Puppet Master! I must see this!

5 minutes ago, TastyChurro said:

Such a good name for it too.

I agree. The Puppet Master movies are a guilty pleasure of mine. I think they're hilarious.

3 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

That is glorious thansk for the heads up!

No problem. A lot of people can't appreciate the Puppet Master series for the glorious absurdity that it is! Good to meet a couple of people ( @TastyChurro  & @RAGNAR0K N ROLL) who can! 👍