Rotting Corpse

Explain Your Avatar

63 posts in this topic

Thought it'd be a good idea to have a topic where we can discuss our avatars and what they are.

My current avatar is a Reaper vampire from Blade II. Love the monstrous, gruesome look they have and still feel it's a great concept for a vampire. Here's the full-sized image.

2 people like this

It's Jason with an Axe to his mask, and it's done in a 3-D gimmick.  I like it.  Lol.  Not much else to say.  :D

Mines pretty self explanatory its just Uber-Jason my favourite design from the franchise although Jason x isnt as good as lots of the other movies i love the upgrade version of Jason.

1 person likes this

Mine is pretty self explanitory, myself in this last halloween's makeup. Slashes, shards of broken glass in my face, blood running down it and a huge shit eating grin on my face cause I just love Halloween and horror stuff.

Wanted to do something fun, so used this. It's a fan in the Jason outfit, apologies I can't remember his name, and Betsy Palmer.

They did two or three photos and this was the sweetest. Boy and his mum!

Erm, it's the Combichrist logo with my favorite motto for massive PvP skirmishes 

The Ten of Swords to me stands for someone who has been betrayed by his own , while fighting against the enemy . As you can see in the picture that the swords in his back are matching the one in his hand , meaning they were of the same people .To me betrayal is the worst thing that someone can do to someone else and sadly it has happened to me a lot . So I lay face down in a pool of blood destroyed by those I trusted and called friend .

Xd6yJed.jpg

its my gamertag and name i used for artwork-work and stuff... drawn (by myself) in a black metal style

Mine is an image I drew of a 1930s cartoon rendition of The Babadook

the_babadook_by_deusartmachina-d8opa7j.j

2 people like this

Jason sliding down that Blade from Part 4  Just because that is my favorite Jason.

The King of the Monsters himself, from the 1954 classic, Gojira.

Kinda off-topic, but I'm really hyped for the new movie. The 2016 Toho one, not the 2018 Legendary one.

It's one of my favourite scenes from my all-time favourite film, An American Werewolf in London.

"I can assure you that this is not in the least bit amusing."

My avatar (and signature) is the portrait of what I'm expecting from the blonde counselor that I cant wait to play as!I'll change to the official pic once they finally announce her art. lol

Mine is me in my PJs in a dream of Freddy vs Jason trying to stop them from fighting! You can only imagine what happens to me next?

Mine is the original "First Blood", the film that made a 12 year old boy (me) want to join the U.S. Army Special Forces. That came to fruition after Airborne, and Ranger school, and a tour in '91 in Iraq. Many things happened to me in the 6 years of Army service, but in those years, i've lived more than any 3 people could, they're whole lives.

It's a picture a Friend drew for me since i'm such a big Jason Fan.

justyn___super_smash_brothers_character_

1 person likes this

Wanted to do something fun, so used this. It's a fan in the Jason outfit, apologies I can't remember his name, and Betsy Palmer.

They did two or three photos and this was the sweetest. Boy and his mum!

I was looking for an avatar that looked nice and came across that picture and thought it was amazing. Than saw someone else had it :(

So I changed to my other favorite guy in a mask.

The Funko Pop Jason. I love the idea of someone so terrifying turned into something as corny as one of those pops, it just tickles me

Smoking cigars with Tom Savini. 

1 person likes this

I was looking for an avatar that looked nice and came across that picture and thought it was amazing. Than saw someone else had it :(

So I changed to my other favorite guy in a mask.

Sorry about that. Would you like to me to change mine? I don't mind if you'd like to use it instead. I can probably think of something else.

My Avatar is a screen-shot and cropped version of Tina from the Friday the 13th part 7 trailer.

I love it cause I like how her whole look is at this scenario and how her head is tilted just a bit.

The words she utters in this pose "Jason....". Love it, you can tell she isn't scared and is more pissed off.

For Good Reasons! I feel Tina is a powerful character, of course cause of her telekinesis but I believe it's a lot more than that. It can't really be explained with words, lol. I take great gratitude of trying to be the best

positive human being that I can be, so love seeing characters who expose their good hearts for people to see.