thatdudescott

Steam (PC Players)

108 posts in this topic

Okay so we're pretty close to launch...

I know there is a gamertag thread,but everyone's platform is all over the place and I don't see the harm in having a PC thread,an xbox1 thread,and a ps4 thread.

It's only natural for a multiplayer game to have some server issues on launch night,and the saving grace from the Beta was private matches. Basically,we were starting private matches and then just sending out mass friend invites. If you weren't in a game,you could join ours. If not,that's cool,stay in your party/game until you couldn't find another one. I've combed through the gamertag thread to build up a contact list if private matches are necessary. I'll be on all night/morning. 

So.

PC players,GET IN HERE. Add me! Post your steam ID (post it again if its already in the other thread). Post screenshots,post your experiences. 

There has been a lot of negativity lately,but we are at the home fucking stretch.

steam: thatdudescott

Mike386 and Zombie79 like this

Steam: Mikey4025.  I will be online after work tonight until late morning (I plan to lose a LOT of sleep with this game).

I totally agree we needed a Steam page like this so we can start forming groups once the game goes live!

thatdudescott likes this

Name: b9dwo1fe 

Profile Name: BadWolf 

I may be on tonight depending on work! Tho I do live with family so I will be micless for those who need sleep.  

AfterglowSnipes

I think I'm the only one with my name, so that makes it easy. I should hopefully be on after work, couldn't get it off sadly. Should be able to use a mic if that helps

1 minute ago, AfterglowSnipes said:

AfterglowSnipes

I think I'm the only one with my name, so that makes it easy. I should hopefully be on after work, couldn't get it off sadly. Should be able to use a mic if that helps

I hear you there.  I don't get out until 4am EST, then have to run to the local walmart for a good headset and microphone... UGH!

3 minutes ago, AfterglowSnipes said:

AfterglowSnipes

My names the same :D

53 minutes ago, Mike386 said:

I hear you there.  I don't get out until 4am EST, then have to run to the local walmart for a good headset and microphone... UGH!

I work at a Walmart, and I'd definitely run to a Best Buy or somewhere to get a good headset tbh. I'd recommend a Logitech headset for both a good mic and headset, especially if it's USB.

1 hour ago, AfterglowSnipes said:

I work at a Walmart, and I'd definitely run to a Best Buy or somewhere to get a good headset tbh. I'd recommend a Logitech headset for both a good mic and headset, especially if it's USB.

Sounds like it's more of a convenience stop aka 24/7 Wal-Mart but I agree. Look out for the Logitech G430 (if you want to listen to the game through the headphones as well) and snag it if it's under $40. I'm not a casual gamer at all but I am a casual "headset" user and the G430 was perfect for me.

I am Freya202

I was actually going to start up my own thread because I would prefer to have a full group to avoid running into toxic and/or troll players. Just wanna have fun and learn the game at least starting out before fooling around, you know? I also want a group that will actually COMMUNICATE. I hate playing with silent players in multiplayer stuff. Strategy is crucial in games like this and isn't the whole point of multiplayer to make friends? Maybe I missed a memo somewhere. Lol

But yeah. Add me if you are looking for players who will chat and won't be toxic. I'm chill and just looking to have an enjoyable experience playing what looks like an awesome game.

There is already a chat element in the game, but just in case there are issues and because I am a big advocate for it, my discord is Freya#4020.

Whether we play together or not, enjoy the ride! Only a couple of hours left. The hype is reeeaaaaal! <3 <3 <3

8 minutes ago, Freya said:

i also want a group that will actually COMMUNICATE. 

You are in the right thread. I've said this before,but my favorite times with the beta were with people who would ask where Jason was last,if he's around,if they found anything,etc.

I've invited everyone that is on the list so far.

I would prefer to know my team mates before hand if possible. I have the game preloaded, and would like to jump right at 12 if everything goes right, and I have a good mic. Am into teamwork. 

If this is something that interests you, shoot me a message when you accept the friend request :)

EDIT - I also made this Steam group specifically for members of the forums. Should make getting together easier - we wont have to add every single person individually, you can just see everyone thats in game and join/message them if you want:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F13forums

Edited by SolidusPrime
slipped, added link