LordxSesshomaru

The three Jasons you will play.

77 posts in this topic

If you could only play 3 of the jasons offered, which would be your lineup.

For me, I'll be playing 7, 8 and Savini. I mained 7 in the beta but I do like 8 as well. Plus Savini is dope. 

Didn't care much for 2 or 3... six isn't bad but less than 7, 8 and Savini. 

I also dont care at all for number 9 Jason. Plus I dont like the axe he wields. Just personal gripe. 

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

3 For his grip and weapon strength. 

8 For his stalk ability

And Savini because he seems to have a strong early game going for him.

Ah. Im going for Aesthitics myself. I dominated as 7 in the beta. I was good with my shift. 

Part 2. I like the trap and morph aspect. I plan to litter the exits with traps, and wait for the cops to come, and laugh as I trap and kill people next to the finish line >:D

Part 6.  shift + sense + throwing knifes. Vanessa you will never troll me again!

part 8. Probably my favourite. Destruction and Stalk makes for a scary combo 

Also Savini. Because I paid for it :D

RandallFlagg likes this

1 minute ago, dandop1984 said:

Part 2. I like the trap and morph aspect. I plan to litter the exits with traps, and wait for the cops to come, and laugh as I trap and kill people next to the finish line >:D

Part 6.  shift + sense + throwing knifes. Vanessa you will never troll me again!

part 8. Probably my favourite. Destruction and Stalk makes for a scary combo 

Also Savini. Because I paid for it :D

I may have to play 6 or 8 just because of Vanessa. lol. 

Sine 8 doesn't have a con for traps, im assuming he can pick all of them up... though the only one with knives is 6 so that is disappointing. 

I believe 8 will start with 4 traps, and they can't find new traps. Kinda sucks for part 7 and 9, as they only have 2 traps total.

At least other Jasons can find throwing knives, but part 6 has a big advantage. 

4 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

I may have to play 6 or 8 just because of Vanessa. lol. 

Sine 8 doesn't have a con for traps, im assuming he can pick all of them up... though the only one with knives is 6 so that is disappointing. 

Part 6 is the only Jason to start with knives. The rest can find them around the map.

The rest start with traps. Depending on how many per Jason though. and you cannot pick more traps up.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Part 6 is the only Jason to start with knives. The rest can find them around the map.

The rest start with traps. Depending on how many per Jason though. and you cannot pick more traps up.

Ah. 

2 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

I believe 8 will start with 4 traps, and they can't find new traps. Kinda sucks for part 7 and 9, as they only have 2 traps total.

At least other Jasons can find throwing knives, but part 6 has a big advantage. 

I believe part 6 will be the most played Jason. Same with Vanessa and Bugsy being the most played counselors. 

I guess I would pick 3(gotta have one Jason that runs), 7(he's my favorite Jason) and Savini(he looks awesome and I like the chase music).

Part 7 - Favorite movie and Jason design.

Part 6 - 2nd favorite movie and the knives seem interesting and useful.

Savini - The idea alone that he went to Hell, beat the crap out of devils, stole a pitchfork from them, and climbed back out is reason alone.  He also looks really cool.

29 minutes ago, ToxiCrow said:

Part 7 - Favorite movie and Jason design.

Part 6 - 2nd favorite movie and the knives seem interesting and useful.

Savini - The idea alone that he went to Hell, beat the crap out of devils, stole a pitchfork from them, and climbed back out is reason alone.  He also looks really cool.

Aight. :D

I'll go with..

Part VIII- I like his stalk/destruction/waterspeed, he seems like he'll be a good Jason to scare people with :). I also like his kills and his overall look the most.

Part VI- This Jason has the most unique weapon, so I'll probably use him a lot, too. Everyone else has an axe/machete, so I'm excited to see him walking around w/ his spear :D. I also like his +shift and +sense since I have a hard time finding counselors.

Savini- I like his music and it'll allow me to show off my exclusive content ;). Not really a fan of his weapon, but whatever this kill is looks spoopy af.

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

I'll go with..

Part VIII- I like his stalk/destruction/waterspeed, he seems like he'll be a good Jason to scare people with :). I also like his kills and his overall look the most.

Part VI- This Jason has the most unique weapon, so I'll probably use him a lot, too. Everyone else has an axe/machete, so I'm excited to see him walking around w/ his spear :D. I also like his +shift and +sense since I have a hard time finding counselors.

Savini- I like his music and it'll allow me to show off my exclusive content ;)

Part 7 is the only one with the machete so hes unique too. Savini, 7 and 6 are all unique. The others have axes. Oh and two has the pickaxe so I mean. several of them are similiar but 4 of them are unique. lol.

but yea part 8 has some really nice kills. 

I honestly need to play them all before I make a final decision.

But to speculate off the top of my head, 3, 8, Savini. 

2 - He can run, also the first f13th movie I watched

6 - Throwing knives

9 - I find his bloated baby face hilarious, don't know why.

6 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

3 For his grip and weapon strength. 

8 For his stalk ability

And Savini because he seems to have a strong early game going for him.

Bam exactly my choices... Couldn't have said it better brudder...

lHeartBreakerl likes this

5 minutes ago, RandallFlagg said:

Bam exactly my choices... Couldn't have said it better brudder...

I honestly didn't care for Grip Strength in the beta. Didn't feel like a worthy addition. 

Part 8 -  Think I'm gonna want to stalk a lot and try to scare the shit outta people!

Part 6 -  My fav movie.  Throwing knives.  

Part 2 -  Gotta pick one that can run.  Leaning towards him over part 3 for the traps.  

1. - Savini Jason. Goes without saying for me that he's going to be my most played. His stats make for excellent early game chases and kills :) My plan is to use him to smash down doors and get people out of cabins near the important areas of the map (near cars and the phone and such), then run them down with +Shift and weapon damage until they're too weak to run anymore.

2. - Part 9 Jason. Shift will be useful for chasing people, and stalk will be sweet for terrifying people and stealth killing them. Might have less HP and few traps, but that's fine with me. People run more than they fight :)

3. - Part 8 Jason. Was tough to decide between 7 and 8, but 8's stats are better. Good for smashing, good for stalking and good for preventing boat escapes. Sense suffers a bit and so does his general damage output and grip, so people are more likely to survive encounters with part 8 but his stalk strength will make for a few easy kills ;)

I want to play them all, but so far it's probably Part III (very offensive style Jason, that one), Part 8 for the sneakiness, and Part 9 because he's also pretty sneaky and I like the look.

But, definitely going to give them all a go and I like how they have their own 'thing'. Part II huntin' and trappin', 6 with the knives, Savini with the pitchforking.

The Arrogant Man likes this

Parts VI, VII, and IX. 

As for my favorite, it's a toss-up between VI and VII; VI doesn't have the iconic machete, but VII does, and seems to be the only one with the machete. 

Part IX, however, has that gruesome feature -- his mask fused to his face, not mention the growths on his head! 

I just know I can't wait to be stunned, attached, and knocked down, possibly having my HP meter drained, and STILL being able to get back up for more!