KurtisVoorhees132

friday the 13th game
Which Is The Best Friday The 13th Game Kill (So Far)

The Best Friday The 13th Game Kill (So Far)   29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is The Best Friday The 13th Game Kill ( So Far)

• The Axe Uppercut ( Part 8 Incarnation)
    • The Jaw Rip
    • The Hole In One Punch
    • The Axe Throw ( Part 8 Incarnation)
    • The Stake In The Gut

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

The best ones for me aren't on the list, namely the pitchfork impale-and-lift, poker in the throat (tm Ben) kill, the head shoved onto the spear and the multiple limb chopping then machete to the head one.

Of those listed...the hole in one punch is really fun, for the head tilt at the end.

13 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

The best ones for me aren't on the list, namely the pitchfork impale-and-lift, poker in the throat (tm Ben) kill, the head shoved onto the spear and the multiple limb chopping then machete to the head one.

Of those listed...the hole in one punch is really fun, for the head tilt at the end.

Same for me. Thanks you saved me some typing. :)

Out of these kills it's the ax uppercut that actually made me cringe.  I think that I whispered, "oh god" after I saw that one. 

There are lots of good ones, but the heart punch is my favorite because it includes the "signature" Jason head tilt. Very thematic. I the axe toss and retrieve is awesome and so is the axe uppercut. I would like to still see the "fold in half" from Part 6 (when Jason pretzels the sheriff).

3 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

I'm still partial to the fireplace one. It's just brutal and I love how he just stomps his boot right into the counselors back while they burn. 

Had this one performed on me in the beta. He came inside the cabin, grabbed me, and then I see him heading for the fireplace...was like "shiiiiiiiit".

Risinggrave and Alkavian like this