CapricornLove

Higgins Havens in Friday the 13th Movies?

9 posts in this topic

Seeing as this is a Higgins Haven thread...does the back door to the house match the proximity of the lake (where Chris was in a canoe). It didn't seen like a main part of the lake basin in the film (I don't know what the geographical term is). 

Watching the beta felt like the house was further away from the lake. 

Plus...I thought the general store in the beginning of the movie was apart of Higgins Haven.  At least close by.  I was hoping this would be on the map as well.

I saw NO cabins in part 3 but they proliferate the map we all saw.  I don´t get that.

40 minutes ago, Hobgoblin238 said:

Plus...I thought the general store in the beginning of the movie was apart of Higgins Haven.  At least close by.  I was hoping this would be on the map as well.

I saw NO cabins in part 3 but they proliferate the map we all saw.  I don´t get that.

Only a small amount of the area was seen in the movie, so they had to improvise a little bit. The general store was far away enough that Shelly and Vera had to drive.

23 hours ago, disco romance said:

Only a small amount of the area was seen in the movie, so they had to improvise a little bit. The general store was far away enough that Shelly and Vera had to drive.

The Shelly and Vera general store was different from the one in the beginning.  So we have two general stores to feature.

It does seem strange that there are several camps and cabins surrounding a single house/property. 

You would think there would be another home property on one side of Higgins Haven, as if it was that last house before the camp ground. 

Unless of course Higgins haven is actually the main building, say for councilors to stay in while watching over the campers.

But that would mean that building and property was sold separately from the camp, sort of implying the camp is closed. 

Its just a little odd setup I suppose, clearly thinking way too much about this.

On 5/19/2017 at 0:38 AM, CapricornLove said:

I started watching the Friday the 13th movies and I wanted to know what movie Higgins Haven is being portrayed in. 

Im 100% sure it was three. Now there is some changes that were not put in and some that were rearranged. And the barn were he was hung from did not allow access to the top of the barn.