KampKrystal

Will game price increase after release (26th)?

15 posts in this topic

The game bumped from $30 to $40 for the digital game already when the single player was added. I'm doubtful there will be another bump.

No, the price will not change. It will be 40 for digital regardless of when you buy. Unless you wait for a sale of course.

The games price is set at $40 USD. That is the price established for launch and beyond. The digital copy of the game was originally $30 USD but was increased by $10 with the inclusion of single player. 

DamnedEternal1 likes this

1 hour ago, JPops said:

The games price is set at $40 USD. That is the price established for launch and beyond. The digital copy of the game was originally $30 USD but was increased by $10 with the inclusion of single player. 

That is true but it is not 40 it is 39.99 small correction. ☺

I get paid fortnightly and had to buy PS4 credit today to put aside for next friday otherwise wouldn't of had the money next week (I have four kids). So hope it comes on PS4 store update at reasonable time here in Australia :D

19 minutes ago, JPops said:

Tomato, tamato 

Maybe when paying cash in some countries as there is no 1 cent change. But buying online it's always to the exact cent so $39.99 is cheaper even though most wouldn't care about the 1 cent extra 

5 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Maybe when paying cash in some countries as there is no 1 cent change. But buying online it's always to the exact cent so $39.99 is cheaper even though most wouldn't care about the 1 cent extra 

Hey, at that rate if you buy 3999 copies of f13 you'll have saved enough pennies to buy another ;)

I think anyways. I'm not the best at math.

Davidt likes this

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Hey.at that rate if you buy 3999 copies of f13 you'll have saved enough pennies to buy another ;)

That is accurate 

4 hours ago, Davidt said:

1 cent is trivial enough to just round up to 40 bucks though. When I see something priced at 29.99 I just call it 30 because people thinking it's cheaper is exactly why companies put price points like that. It's to fool your mind into thinking it's less while being only trivially so.

On steam today it cost 37 euro, so it went from 40 to 37 ^^

Now i have it,, i would not preorder it before i knew my pc was ready for the game :D

4 hours ago, DEATH said:

1 cent is trivial enough to just round up to 40 bucks though. When I see something priced at 29.99 I just call it 30 because people thinking it's cheaper is exactly why companies put price points like that. It's to fool your mind into thinking it's less while being only trivially so.

Like i said its only actually cheaper to people that have pennies otherwise its just to sound cheaper as u said