Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadlyD

Release clarification

3 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been posted, i just want to know 2 things,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1) When the game comes out, on the PS4/Xbone will the digital copy be $40, ik  physical copies were $60 an ik that PlayStation wanted to wait, which is why we cant pre order on PS4 but that makes me wonder will they also force a $60 charge for the digital copy? 2) Will we be able to download at midnight or later in the day?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

9 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

Sorry if this has been posted, i just want to know 2 things,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1) When the game comes out, on the PS4/Xbone will the digital copy be $40, ik  physical copies were $60 an ik that PlayStation wanted to wait, which is why we cant pre order on PS4 but that makes me wonder will they also force a $60 charge for the digital copy? 2) Will we be able to download at midnight or later in the day?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

1. Should be $40

2. You'll be able to download when the store updates on the 26th, which is usually sometime in the morning/noonish for Playstation and ? for XBox.

Deadly D, I know this was posted before the other one but instead of keeping two open I will refer you to this thread.