Viller

Killing Jason

5 posts in this topic

I've read about the topic many places. I've seen people say it's not possible yet or it takes 75 games and you need to use a bear trap and beat on him while he's caught. Or even Jason himself jumping off the map. Personally I don't think it's possible yet. So me and my friend got brainstorming different ideas from Tina from F13 using her powers to disable all Jason's abilities being a new win condition like Tommy Jarvis. Then we got talking about how we thought he should possibly die. What we came up with is by Freddy, he has of course appeared in two F13 movies that I know of. We thought of fun and challenging ways to summon the condition like all counselor have to sleep for X amount of time without Jason killing anyone or being interrupted. To collecting pieces of paper that you have to put together that have the Freddy song on it (kind of like the car parts). Then he would either automatically summon and kill Jason (boring version but makes more sense then Freddy teaming up with the counslors.) or even better in my mind a player takes control of Freddy and can kill Jason but Jason has the possibility to defend and kill Freddy. Any thoughts on the idea? Or please feel free to share your ideas on killing Jason. 

I can tell you've put a lot of thought into it, so it's hard to break this news.

Freddy will never be in the game. Thus is purely friday the 13th. And they only have the license to friday the 13th.

Tina however is a possibility. 

Hey Viller, welcome to the forums! Please take a moment to create an introduction thread. Also please review the forum rules and use the search feature before creating a new thread. This topic has been discussed in the past feel free to jump into the conversation.