Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dennis--h

Question about pc stuff.

31 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Babalonkie said:

Google your board. If you don't know it, first try typing in "System Information" in windows search/find and press enter. Should bring up a list of information. Look at "Base Board" and if your lucky windows will fully recognize your motherboard. Above it should be your bios provider too. Google those two to find your bios key.

Before doing all that, is there a option on your monitor to switch from analog to digital? Have a look, if there is, that will likely be your problem, as VGA is analog and HDMI is Digital.

There may be HDCP in place which is a compliance for using Digital hardware. That may be on your monitor, BIOS or even drivers.

I am from the UK and it's late here so going to disappear. Just make sure not to touch anything that doesn't look familiar lol

Okay, i  will try and look at it tomorrow, its late here.. almost 2.30 am now. and i started looking about this like 9pm ^^ But thanks for all the tips so far :D

3 hours ago, Dennis--h said:

Okay, i  will try and look at it tomorrow, its late here.. almost 2.30 am now. and i started looking about this like 9pm ^^ But thanks for all the tips so far :D

My bad I was away for a while. It's late here but I'll be back on sometime tomorrow to try and assist.

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

My bad I was away for a while. It's late here but I'll be back on sometime tomorrow to try and assist.

Its okay :)

I tried for fun to just take card out of my pc, remove the power cable from pc.. and put it all back in.. and then start it with HDMI in it only.. and now it found the HDMI.

Guess like you both said, it can be a little thing that do it all..

But thanks for the help both of you.. :D

Babalonkie and DamonD7 like this

3 hours ago, Dennis--h said:

I tried for fun to just take card out of my pc, remove the power cable from pc.. and put it all back in.. and then start it with HDMI in it only.. and now it found the HDMI.

Glad to hear you got it working :)

DamonD7 likes this

4 hours ago, Dennis--h said:

1 hour ago, Babalonkie said:

Glad to hear you got it working :)

Through perseverance and unplugging stuff and plugging it back in, we have achieved a great victory.

I'm glad your PC is up and running now. Especially since its just a week from release ;)

Babalonkie likes this

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Through perseverance and unplugging stuff and plugging it back in, we have achieved a great victory.

I'm glad your PC is up and running now. Especially since its just a week from release ;)

Yeah, Or almost :D I just need to buy a ned system fan, the one i order dont fit.. But not like i 100% need I already have one in it. But now i will try get the money back for it and buy 2 other fans for the same price :D

But yes i'm ready for the game now :D About 700 dollars to make it ready ^^

lHeartBreakerl likes this