Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LawDog

New Jason Designs?

38 posts in this topic

Kane in the mo-cap suit could be a thing, but he'd probably hunt the team down if they did that.

4 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Kane in the mo-cap suit could be a thing, but he'd probably hunt the team down if they did that.

Well I wouldn't want Kane in a mocap suit and Kane would have to be okay with it. 

Also What about this regenerated Jason from the FvJvA comic. 

tumblr_inline_ojj5xrvDfP1r8dnk2_540.jpg

fjacomic9pic5.jpg

4 hours ago, LawDog said:

Well I wouldn't want Kane in a mocap suit and Kane would have to be okay with it. 

Also What about this regenerated Jason from the FvJvA comic. 

tumblr_inline_ojj5xrvDfP1r8dnk2_540.jpg

fjacomic9pic5.jpg

I haven't read the comic. What happens there? Does Jason return to life fully like in part 2? Kind of interesting, but he looks a bit "normal."

4 hours ago, LawDog said:

What about just a good old Kane Hodder skin? 

Kane Hodder the main man himself would be sick to play as. He could shout one-liners during killmoves.

35 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I haven't read the comic. What happens there? Does Jason return to life fully like in part 2? Kind of interesting, but he looks a bit "normal."

After the last comic series where the three fought Freddy has pretty much absorbed the power of the Necronomicon and wants Jason's help to take over Washington DC and kill all the people that survived their movies...and Ash (who he lured there because he wants to eat their souls)

Anyway Jason agrees to help Freddy because he wants to kill Tommy so Freddy uses his new powers to de-zombifie him, fixes his deformity, and makes him a general of an army of deadites to invade Washington DC...yep

15 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

After the last comic series where the three fought Freddy has pretty much absorbed the power of the Necronomicon and wants Jason's help to take over Washington DC and kill all the people that survived their movies...and Ash (who he lured there because he wants to eat their souls)

Anyway Jason agrees to help Freddy because he wants to kill Tommy so Freddy uses his new powers to de-zombifie him, fixes his deformity, and makes him a general of an army of deadites to invade Washington DC...yep

That sounds awful. :)

JasonVsWindows likes this

29 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

That sounds awful. :)

I didn't even mention how Freddy trys to kill Ash with a robot with razor claws (that look like Michael Bay designed it)...that I guess the American government just has laying around.

Oh and his Daughter Maggie is the one who helps him lure the survivors to DC because she's evil now (she even lets Freddy make out with her and reach down her pants...yep)

And no they don't give a reason for this heel turn, but Tina does crushes her with a Tank later.

dumb robot.png

This is not a dream by the way

bewareofbears likes this

33 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

I didn't even mention how Freddy trys to kill Ash with a robot with razor claws (that look like Michael Bay designed it)...that I guess the American government just has laying around.

Oh and his Daughter Maggie is the one who helps him lure the survivors to DC because she's evil now (she even lets Freddy make out with her and reach down her pants...yep)

And no they don't give a reason for this heel turn, but Tina does crushes her with a Tank later.

dumb robot.png

This is not a dream by the way

Wow.

I read some comics but they weren't any good- glad I never made it to these ones. I'm in the minority but I hate the idea of Ash fighting Freddy and Jason. 

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Wow.

I read some comics but they weren't any good- glad I never made it to these ones. I'm in the minority but I hate the idea of Ash fighting Freddy and Jason. 

Wildstorm put out a six issue series (available in trade paperback) that is basically a movie on the page. My guess is you'll like it. 

Also here is an article about Jason in comics. Spoilers if you care. It'll get you up to speed on everything from Jason's first appearance in some weird non canon story, to the Nightmare Warriors. 

12 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Wildstorm put out a six issue series (available in trade paperback) that is basically a movie on the page. My guess is you'll like it. 

Also here is an article about Jason in comics. Spoilers if you care. It'll get you up to speed on everything from Jason's first appearance in some weird non canon story, to the Nightmare Warriors. 

I'll have to look into. Thanks. :)

Or this one.

H5.jpg

Jason was unusually eloquent in that film. Also strange to see him use a handgun but, oh well, guess he was just in a funny mood that week.

Handmaid Warrior likes this