KampKrystal

Will there be asian servers?

23 posts in this topic

Will there be dedicated asian servers? Specifically Southeast Asia? Thailand, Singapore, etc.

I want to pre-order right now but no one has confirmed asian serves on launch. Not even the devs.

Someone most probably from Asia wanting to know if there are servers that serve Asia? Doesn't seem that weird to me.

Probably better messaging the developers directly on social media for an answer though, as they are rarely here. 

DialM and KampKrystal like this

From playing the beta, it seemed like servers where clumped together in one.

You can get people from around the world to play with. I remembered I played with

a Japanese female player. Didn't speak English she had the high soft voice on mic and a stereotypical

"hehe" type giggle/laugh thing going on(plus her username was typed in Japanese). Who knows with them trying to make the game into a Official

final gaming product for the masses it should have particular servers probably. For people wondering why this may

be a concern? So you can communicate and make possibly NEW friends with people within the game. It's no fun when

you are on mic and not everyone can speak English really well or just NON at all.

6 hours ago, Tyler659 said:

You can get people from around the world to play with. I remembered I played with

a Japanese female player. Didn't speak English she had the high soft voice on mic and a stereotypical

"hehe" type giggle/laugh thing going on(plus her username was typed in Japanese). Who knows with them trying to make the game into a Official

final gaming product for the masses it should have particular servers probably. For people wondering why this may

be a concern? So you can communicate and make possibly NEW friends with people within the game. It's no fun when

you are on mic and not everyone can speak English really well or just NON at all.

Actually the main reason people ask if servers are based anywhere is so they can find out if they are gonna lag to hell or not.

10 hours ago, Tyler659 said:

That was the beta... Alot of people seem to think that no big changes will be made between the beta of a game, and the release of said game. The devs have said there will be region based servers (But not which regions) and while playing you will ONLY be matched with people from the same region as you, so if you're playing from NA you'll only be matched with other NA players, using the in-game group system however you will be able to invite people from other regions to play, but when you queue up for a match you'll only be matched with people from the group host's region, say for example a player from NA invites a friend from EU then they queue up together they'll be matched with NA players because the group host's region is NA.

KampKrystal and DialM like this

17 hours ago, The Preppy Guy said:

That was the beta... Alot of people seem to think that no big changes will be made between the beta of a game, and the release of said game. The devs have said there will be region based servers (But not which regions) and while playing you will ONLY be matched with people from the same region as you, so if you're playing from NA you'll only be matched with other NA players, using the in-game group system however you will be able to invite people from other regions to play, but when you queue up for a match you'll only be matched with people from the group host's region, say for example a player from NA invites a friend from EU then they queue up together they'll be matched with NA players because the group host's region is NA.

Grrrr. You gave me a small pocket of hope for a second there. (But not which regions)... damn.

And yeah the only reason I ask is I don't want to buy a $40 game and play with 200+ ping.

Well I guess I'm gona have to wait until release and check all the forums and videos.

On 5/17/2017 at 4:37 AM, KampKrystal said:

Will there be dedicated asian servers? Specifically Southeast Asia? Thailand, Singapore, etc.

I want to pre-order right now but no one has confirmed asian serves on launch. Not even the devs.

The question is, "who shouldn't?" - When you're paying $40 for a digital game, it would be unwise not to ask whether you're going to lag with 200+ ping or not, child. 

Use your brain.

58 minutes ago, KampKrystal said:

The question is, "who shouldn't?" - When you're paying $40 for a digital game, it would be unwise not to ask whether you're going to lag with 200+ ping or not, child. 

Use your brain.

No need to call people down...

KampKrystal, please do not double post. I have merged your posts. Please take a second to review the forum rules. If you need to add onto something please utilize the edit button to do so.

On 5/19/2017 at 7:09 PM, JPops said:

KampKrystal, please do not double post. I have merged your posts. Please take a second to review the forum rules. If you need to add onto something please utilize the edit button to do so.

Ok, sorry. Won't repeat that again. Are you in any way affiliated with the F13 game developers? Can you comment on whether or not there will be servers in Asia by release? Thanks.

I just help moderate the forums. I am not a part of the development team. In regard to servers though the intent is to get them spread out so latency is not a glaring issue in regions but there is no information about definitive locations available to share at this time.

On 5/17/2017 at 3:37 AM, KampKrystal said:

Most Asian restaurants I've eaten at over the years had several very dedicated servers...

On 5/21/2017 at 1:39 AM, JPops said:

I just help moderate the forums. I am not a part of the development team. In regard to servers though the intent is to get them spread out so latency is not a glaring issue in regions but there is no information about definitive locations available to share at this time.

Great job guys. No asian servers on launch. I sent more than 10 tweets to F13Game twitter page and no reply.

Every asian lobby game ---> 200+ms

Every US/EU lobby live stream on Twitch ---> 40ms

ZeroCool22 likes this

2 minutes ago, KampKrystal said:

Great job guys. No asian servers on launch. I sent more than 10 tweets to F13Game twitter page and no reply.

Every asian lobby game ---> 200+ms

Every US/EU lobby live stream on Twitch ---> 40ms

Same happen with South America, seems like they don't give a fuck about the rest of cont. except US, EU. But they take the money with no problem!

6 minutes ago, ZeroCool22 said:

Same happen with South America, seems like they don't give a fuck about the rest of cont. except US, EU. But they take the money with no problem!

I'm losing my mind. Read the mail conversation with a dev.

Untitled.png

ZeroCool22 likes this

7 minutes ago, KampKrystal said:

I'm losing my mind. Read the mail conversation with a dev.

Untitled.png

Those guys are a hipocrits, look what they told me about SA servers, i asked them long before the game was launched:

8ne5HNm.png

Just big liars, i'm happy they are having all the problems they have, they deserve it and more.

Having servers with low is the most important thing, don't care how good the game clould be, if you play with 200+ms, it ruins the experience. But they just ignore players outside USA & EU.

Yeah I saw your post man.I want to shout at them but they're not in Thailand so I can't.

Absolutely shameless hypocrites, spineless dogs.

I sent TWELVE (12) tweets on twitter to F13Game..... no reply!

ZeroCool22 likes this

3 minutes ago, KampKrystal said:

Yeah I saw your post man.I want to shout at them but they're not in Thailand so I can't.

Absolutely shameless hypocrites, spineless dogs.

I sent TWELVE (12) tweets on twitter to F13Game..... no reply!

They will not reply (or just reply what they want and not what you asking for), they already "have the money", now GL if you play with high PING.