Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Culp

Single Player and Counselor Customization

11 posts in this topic

Hi Devs and Fellow Posters :)

Just a quick question in regards to the single player aspect. We will be able to customize our victims with the clothing options when we are playing single player as Jason, yes? Seems like something very minor but would definitely enrich the experience, especially for those of us who like to get creative.

2 hours ago, Culp said:

Hi Devs and Fellow Posters :)

Just a quick question in regards to the single player aspect. We will be able to customize our victims with the clothing options when we are playing single player as Jason, yes? Seems like something very minor but would definitely enrich the experience, especially for those of us who like to get creative.

I can only guess and I'm guessing no. NPC's are generally static in games.

Well I guess I could see this.  I don't think we really know what the single player is going to be like for sure.  I can't see it being like the multiplayer since I don't think bots can do all the things that players can.  Unless bots have come a long way.  Maybe you have a time limit to kill as Jason?  I would guess that you have one of each counselor you would have to hunt down.  I think it would be kinda cool if you wanted to tweak it with say all Vanessas or have a Chad slaughtering experience.  Dress them all differently and go at it.  Maybe pink sweater Chad has been giving you the slip so you keep an eye out for him more.  Idk just a thought. 

19 hours ago, disco romance said:

No offense, but I don't really see the point.

I guess others could say what is the point of any customization in the first place?

I personally would like to select the looks of my would-be victims. 

9 hours ago, Culp said:

I guess others could say what is the point of any customization in the first place?

I personally would like to select the looks of my would-be victims. 

I mean, I guess I could see this. But I don't think it will be implemented. Expect the single player to be very bare bones and just something to tune up your Jason skills or pass the time. Maybe even relive some movie scenes. SP was an after thought and this is a crowd funded game. I would recommend being more invested in the MP expierience rather than SP. Way more potential there.

What if they make it so that what ever you have equipped for the character in the multiplayer is how they appear in the single player?

Like if you have your Chad set up with a white shirt then when he shows up in the single player missions he will be wearing that color shirt.

So I checked out what I have ready for launch day and crazy ole me forgot to get the alternate counselors attires. How much was it again so I can get it on launch day?

4 minutes ago, King0fHarts said:

So I checked out what I have ready for launch day and crazy ole me forgot to get the alternate counselors attires. How much was it again so I can get it on launch day?

If you're talking about the counselor DLC clothing pack, it will apparently never go on sale again.

13 minutes ago, King0fHarts said:

The Counselor Clothing Pack was preorder exclusive, however many youtubers and streamers will be doing giveaways.