Arakos

Jason's different music?

17 posts in this topic

Hey there,

i have an question about the music when Jason is nearby, in the Tom Savini skin trailer everyone noticed that the music was very different compared to the beta.

A guy on Youtube said that every Jason will have a different music. Do you believe thats it is true? I would love it!! (not just tom savini jason please :( )

In the beta i just heard the same soundrack when Jason showed up.

I think as far as I know each Jason has his own music. 

I hope each Jason has his own music, and I hope each one is indicative of the film he was in (so Part 6 Jason will have Part 6 sounding music, Part 8 will have Part 8 music, etc) 

2 people like this

From what I've read, all Jasons have music unique to them.

Part 7 & 8 were scored by Fred Mollin so it will be interesting to see if Harry Manfredini does something in line with Mollin's scores or if they'll be something entirely new.

For customization whores, being able to chose your music would be awesome. :) I don't see that happening but a fun thought.

5 people like this

Each Jason will have his own music. I personally can't wait to hear them all (apparently the theme we heard in the beta is from Jason Part 3.)

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

From what I've read, all Jasons have music unique to them.

Part 7 & 8 were scored by Fred Mollin so it will be interesting to see if Harry Manfredini does something in line with Mollin's scores or if they'll be something entirely new.

For customization whores, being able to chose your music would be awesome. :) I don't see that happening but a fun thought.

If i remember in an interview Fred Mollin said that he kept some of Manfredini vibe/style when making the score for Part 7,so we will see if Manfredini does something similar to Mollin original score or if he will do something different.

Yes this has been confirmed by Wes.

You will hear unique music for each Jason... also is it just me or did the music in the beta have a Part 3 vibe to it?

1 person likes this

Ok from what I understood . They all have there own music from there own movies which makes perfect sense. I dont know how long I could take f13#3 music for all Jasons.

I would use the intro music for Part 7 Jason and Part 8 could have the chase music in New York. So just recycle the stuff used in those films.

Would seem the easiest thing to do.

9 hours ago, The80s said:

I hope each Jason has his own music, and I hope each one is indicative of the film he was in (so Part 6 Jason will have Part 6 sounding music, Part 8 will have Part 8 music, etc) 

I agree with this. They all have there own music per movie so the game should be the same. 

Thank you guys!  Well I'm excited to hear each jason music, time for the release^^

Just remembered how much I hate the score from Jason Goes to Hell. Basically the same as the first six months but all done on a keyboard/synth. That may be the biggest drawback to playing as Part 9.

37 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Just remembered how much I hate the score from Jason Goes to Hell. Basically the same as the first six months but all done on a keyboard/synth. That may be the biggest drawback to playing as Part 9.

Just listened to it.  Is that a pipe banging and scraping in the background?  You're right about the keyboard/synth.  

1 person likes this

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 9:03 AM, ResolutionBlaze said:

Yes this has been confirmed by Wes.

You will hear unique music for each Jason... also is it just me or did the music in the beta have a Part 3 vibe to it?

If you watch the end of Part 3,just as soon as Jason get rid of the rope around his neck and when Chris strike Jason in the head with an axe,you can hear the same trumpets (the ones that go 'wiiiin wiiiin') and strings that you hear when being chased by Jason in the beta,tough the trumpets are louder in the beta compared to the actual film.

Listen to the entire music during the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of the videos,it's the same chase music from the beta.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Oh your right jason 9 music was not that great . Hoping for something epic there please.....

1 hour ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

If you watch the end of Part 3,just as soon as Jason get rid of the rope around his neck and when Chris strike Jason in the head with an axe,you can hear the same trumpets (the ones that go 'wiiiin wiiiin') and strings that you hear when being chased by Jason in the beta,tough the trumpets are louder in the beta compared to the actual film.

Listen to the entire music during the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of the videos,it's the same chase music from the beta.

Good ear- I was sure I had heard Part 3 cues in the beta chase music and you've pretty much confirmed it. I think all Jasons had the game's Part 3 music in the beta. I'm interested to hear what the others have in the full game. Hopefully they're also as close to the films. Though as I mentioned, Part 9's score is pretty awful.

Edit:

I may play Part 2 mainly for his music if it's close to this (starts at 1:13). It's probably my favourite score-wise.

I agree the theme of Part 9 was not the best, but not extremly bad (i could live with this ingame music)

Friday the 13th part 6 had some great soundtracks in my opinion, what theme do you prefer for part 6 ingame? (part 6 with tommy was my favorite)

-------------------