Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RocknRon13

Born on Friday the 13th!

7 posts in this topic

I wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Ron, 39 years old, and my dad and I were both born on Friday the 13th. I remember my mom letting me watch all the Jason, Michael, and Freddy  movies when I was young at the local drive in. When I saw this game was coming out,  I had to buy the game, the Savini Jason, and the clothing pack, as well as a new headset for my son's xbox one which I confiscated. Lol  He still has a ps4 and pc by the way. Oh well, hope to see you all at the lake!

Zombie79 likes this

Welcome to the forums!

I was born on a Thursday 13th. It'll be Friday this year :)

If you're interested, check out the General Forum as it has a pinned thread for people to post their Gamertags/IDs. If you want to put yours there and see some from people on these forums.

RocknRon13 likes this

On 5/14/2017 at 5:58 PM, RocknRon13 said:

I wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Ron, 39 years old, and my dad and I were both born on Friday the 13th. I remember my mom letting me watch all the Jason, Michael, and Freddy  movies when I was young at the local drive in. When I saw this game was coming out,  I had to buy the game, the Savini Jason, and the clothing pack, as well as a new headset for my son's xbox one which I confiscated. Lol  He still has a ps4 and pc by the way. Oh well, hope to see you all at the lake!

Awesome! Welcome! I hope I get to play you on Xbox! 😀

RocknRon13 likes this