Lionhearted215

Introducimg Myself

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! So I actually signed up a little after the release date trailer but I've been in the bachground, reading threads and just generally scoping the scene so to speak. But now I figure I've been that creepy guy lirking in the shadows for long enough, now it's time to be that creepy guy lurkinh in the moonlight lol. Been a F13 fan since I first saw A New Beginning on VHS back in elementary school, even though my fav chapter is part 6. Eagerly anticipating this game!(and Injustice 2, but mostly this game!)

Zombie79 likes this

On 5/14/2017 at 7:58 AM, Lionhearted215 said:

Hello everyone! So I actually signed up a little after the release date trailer but I've been in the bachground, reading threads and just generally scoping the scene so to speak. But now I figure I've been that creepy guy lirking in the shadows for long enough, now it's time to be that creepy guy lurkinh in the moonlight lol. Been a F13 fan since I first saw A New Beginning on VHS back in elementary school, even though my fav chapter is part 6. Eagerly anticipating this game!(and Injustice 2, but mostly this game!)

Part 6 is one of my faves. Welcome! So glad you decided to come out of the shadows!!