Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy

Hey guys!

11 posts in this topic

I finally had to cave in and register!   You guys are definitely my kind of people. Been a huge horror fan all my life, growing up on the Friday the 13th films, so this game will be a dream come true.  I work way too much and I'm sure most of you will kick my ass in the game, but it'll still be fun and i look forward to playing it with all of you!

Zombie79 likes this

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy this place and the game :)

On 5/14/2017 at 5:31 AM, Andy said:

I finally had to cave in and register!   You guys are definitely my kind of people. Been a huge horror fan all my life, growing up on the Friday the 13th films, so this game will be a dream come true.  I work way too much and I'm sure most of you will kick my ass in the game, but it'll still be fun and i look forward to playing it with all of you!

Don't worry Andy- I work a ton and I'm very new to these kinds of games, so I'm sure you'll be able to kick my ass! Welcome!! 😀

Andy likes this

7 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

Don't worry Andy- I work a ton and I'm very new to these kinds of games, so I'm sure you'll be able to kick my ass! Welcome!! 😀

lol.  I pretty much figure if I survive a little while as a counselor or scare a couple people good as Jason, I'll be doing alright.  As long as we're having fun!

Zombie79 likes this

Welcome to the forums, Andy!  I'm in the same boat, I work a lot of overnights, but it's definitely all about having fun!

16 hours ago, Andy said:

lol.  I pretty much figure if I survive a little while as a counselor or scare a couple people good as Jason, I'll be doing alright.  As long as we're having fun!

Same here! It's all about having a good time, which I'm sure we will! Less than a week until we find out! 😀