Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beulahboi

Hi

10 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say hello. I joined the forum to find people to play the game with. :)  I don't like the idea of playing with randoms. After watching the beta plays I see it can be crap to have screaming / rude people ect ect.  So yeah, I'm a 35 year old guy who plays too many video games. I'll be playing this a lot and will have chat on  in game and would like to find people who are going to play seriously and take turns being Jason and everything. If you want to add me My name is the same on Steam and Discord. I'll be lurking around here in anticipation of the game's release and hope a few of you will add me if you need serious players to get good games going.

Cheers!:ph34r:

Zombie79 likes this

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I'm closing in rapidly on 40 myself, and I want to play with lots of different people but feel I'll enjoy most getting time with players around my age bracket. Ones that want to get into the atmosphere of it and discuss tactics and stuff and shoot the breeze in the lobby between rounds. I'm on a different format to you unfortunately (Xbox One) but I definitely want in with friends and groups like that on this game.

Anyway, heh. Again, welcome :)

Zombie79 likes this

21 hours ago, beulahboi said:

Just wanted to say hello. I joined the forum to find people to play the game with. :)  I don't like the idea of playing with randoms. After watching the beta plays I see it can be crap to have screaming / rude people ect ect.  So yeah, I'm a 35 year old guy who plays too many video games. I'll be playing this a lot and will have chat on  in game and would like to find people who are going to play seriously and take turns being Jason and everything. If you want to add me My name is the same on Steam and Discord. I'll be lurking around here in anticipation of the game's release and hope a few of you will add me if you need serious players to get good games going.

Throwing you an add. Can never have too many F13 steam friends. Welcome.

22 hours ago, beulahboi said:

Welcome Beulahboi! I'd love a chance to play with you. I did get the steam version so you never know!

21 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I'm closing in rapidly on 40 myself, and I want to play with lots of different people but feel I'll enjoy most getting time with players around my age bracket. Ones that want to get into the atmosphere of it and discuss tactics and stuff and shoot the breeze in the lobby between rounds. I'm on a different format to you unfortunately (Xbox One) but I definitely want in with friends and groups like that on this game.

Anyway, heh. Again, welcome :)

Hi Damon -  you were the first person here to welcome me and I really hope we get a chance to play with each other! I'm 37, and I'm basically looking for the same thing you are – plus I'm on Xbox, so I will be looking out for you! 😀

DamonD7 likes this